Thread: OMG HALO 2 on the discovery channel!!!

Default OMG HALO 2 on the discovery channel!!!

Its still on if your fast enough. Its all about Xbox, a show, and they showed behind the scenes footage of Halo 2!! Incredible!!! And they are showing more games now!
    ----------------
    Xbox is green. LIVE is orange, and you will see both everywhere this season. GameCube and PS2 will be, appropriately: black, purple and blue.

we had news that it was gonna be on last week.

unfortunately, i was too busy to watch it. oh well, im sure they'll repeat it sometime

was it any good?? or was it a snooze fest?
    Hidden Content

On Good Traders List Pages
    Pg 10,14,15,21,25,27,28,30,34

Are you afraid? So am I! XBX_Junior_XBX's Avatar

Yes finally some footage of Halo2. Gosh I can't wait for this game next year!! : P

Default Re: OMG HALO 2 on the discovery channel!!!

Originally posted by Xeon
    Its still on if your fast enough. Its all about Xbox, a show, and they showed behind the scenes footage of Halo 2!! Incredible!!! And they are showing more games now!
    I taped it lastnight so I can watch it when ever I want, not when discovery channel feel like airing it.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

It wasn't much. Most of the identifiable "footage" was a playthrough of the first trailer where MC jumps out of the ship. THere was no actual gameplay footage. A few model tests: showing what things look like without the bump maps or textures. And this was camera shots of computer screens, so they were hard to make out.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    It wasn't much. Most of the identifiable "footage" was a playthrough of the first trailer where MC jumps out of the ship. THere was no actual gameplay footage. A few model tests: showing what things look like without the bump maps or textures. And this was camera shots of computer screens, so they were hard to make out.
    Exactly.

what was the deal with the computer screen that had like 100 guys all holding pistols?
    Blam!

Thread Information