Thread: Well, it's 5:11 A.M...

Default Well, it's 5:11 A.M...

and I just got finished playing MM3. And I would of played longer..but sleep is needed, lol

Dude, I was playing just "cruise" with about 7 other people, chattin and stuff..and we start going off the loop and jumps for an few hours..lol. We had contests..everyone was a bus, and one person was a sports car..and they'd try to jump the buses

Wow, this IS the most fun on Xbox Live to date. I played over 10 hours and had the game for about 12 hours.

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

must.......resist.......urge.......to.....spend......more.......money......on.......new.......game.. ..

GAHHHHHH

Im deciding what one to get... either mm3 or mc2... both I found had ups and downs.... maybe I need to give mm3 another chance though....

the talking while being in the game AND lounge though is the best thing ever
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Originally posted by Variation
    Im deciding what one to get... either mm3 or mc2... both I found had ups and downs.... maybe I need to give mm3 another chance though....

the talking while being in the game AND lounge though is the best thing ever
    I haven't talked to one person yet that had both games, and perfered MC2 over MM3. The singer player on MM3 is screwed up..llike the car physics, but on live it seems like its fixed?

Plus, you can race and morning, noon, evening, night, sunny, rain, and snow.

that's always cool

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

I'm waiting just for the big one to come and buying right away on the shelves.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by Xbox Owner
    I haven't talked to one person yet that had both games, and perfered MC2 over MM3.
    I liked the single player on MC2 much better though...

Between them, I don't know...I like MC2 arcade feel, but MM3 sim likeness is fun too....

Arggg...what to do!!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

Well, this thread convinced me to rent it. Then i get home, and a burning smell is coming out of my bedroom tv. No problem, Ill just run the cable up to my living room. Oh wow, its not long enough, luckily i have a hole drilled in my floor just big enough to squeeze a cable threw. Wow, finally its set up! Oh wait... I must have broken the cable somehow while pushing it threw the floor. Oh joy, looks like Ill be playing offline for awhile!

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

You cant really enjoy this game to the fullest offline. Hey XO, u tried Street Racing is the subway yet on cruise? and doing loops in the subway? Its awesome doing street races u make yourself, like in that long pond.

Originally posted by Jerred B
    You cant really enjoy this game to the fullest offline. Hey XO, u tried Street Racing is the subway yet on cruise? and doing loops in the subway? Its awesome doing street races u make yourself, like in that long pond.
    Yeah man..

I love cruise, but I'll play others sometimes..like hunter. Damn..in a long game of hunter, my hands clamp on to the controller, lol..they hurt like hell after..

Anyway..I love on cruise trying to make the loop, and going off thsoe jumps by the loop. You know, the huge one? Man, it's awesome going off them.

Hey, BTW, has anyone gotten those two secret cars? I heard they look awesome, but aren't even as fast as the CC, Viper, and stuff...

GREAT

I'm definately buying it tomorrow!

See ya online maybe

Thread Information