Thread: New games coming to xbox

Post New games coming to xbox

Any news about some good upcoming games on xbox? Especially about action and adventure types of games. Oh...one more thing....any recent discoveries on Halo 2? I'd greatly appreciate it if anybody knows anything about that great game!
    "Do not say a little in many words but a great deal in a few."-Pythagoras
    "Bet you can't stick it."-Cortana

theres a bunch of good games coming out in the near future. check out the XBA front page for the latest news, as well as talk about upcoming games.

i havent heard anything new about Halo 2 lately. the released a video to download a few weeks ago of in game play. im sure there will be more news on it in the next coming months as we get closer to its release (im guessing spring 2004)

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Hey, i hear that Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter is coming yesterday so it is or just another rumor ? And can anyone tell me that this one is exclusive to Xbox or going multi-plaforms ?
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by Shadow20002
    Hey, i hear that Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter is coming yesterday so it is or just another rumor ? And can anyone tell me that this one is exclusive to Xbox or going multi-plaforms ?

From what I played at EB...that game is AWESOME!! Graphics are like..amazing man. Very nice graphics, and sweet ass weapons. The IA seemed decent, also. I didn't play through much of it, so I don't know if it has a good story line or anything.

By the way, some good games coming up are..

True Crime, Crimson Skies, B.C., Prince of Persia...and that's all I can think of. Well, all of the action/adventure types.

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

Default um

Alot of good games out. I'll have to get Mace Griffon soon. You can download the Halo 2 eight minute E3 demo at gamespot for free now. The link is right here...

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/media.html

Enjoy

Thread Information