Thread: Splinter Cell Help

Default Splinter Cell Help

Well, I played it for quite a while when I got it. Then I came to the Chinese Embassy levels. As of now I am stuck in the courtyard with the mines. Actually, its more of a cargo yard. I am suppose to find an antenna and destroy it to prevent an execution from broadcasting. Yet, when I get to the mine/cargo yard I cannot get out. I can kill everyone in it but am seemingly left with nowhere to go. I have searched hi and low all over the level but cannot find a way out. Can anybody help me?
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Are you in the abbatoir level ? When you have to cross the path filled up with mines ? Can you give me more details...
    Back into the world of gaming.

I forgot about this thread. I beat that part and am now in the meat freezers. I don't need any help anymore. Thanks anyway Shadow20002.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Oh like i want to serve someone and whop...no need anymore ?

Anyway, when you are stuck or want some hints/tips, shadow are always happy to help. :wink:
    Back into the world of gaming.

Thread Information