Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many Xbox's do you own?

Derka Derka Allah Jihad

Default How many Xbox's do you own?

I was wondering how many guys here had Lan setups. I jus picked up my 3rd Xbox today (for $45).Im tring to get a Halo Lan going for some great tournies.Now all i need is another Halo game. Lets hear about some of u guys setup and how many people u have over for play and how often?

1, till it breaks, then I'll have 2 (one that dont work) :P

But Ive had 16 player halo lan going before...its insane
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Oh man, the most I've ever had on LAN was 4...

I have wanted to do a 16 so badly, but I don't know if I could get that many of the guys together in a big enough space...lol

Even 4 player on LAN is mad fun, though

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I own two XBoxes. One is chillin' on a 36" Toshiba TV with Component inputs and the other is a 50" Toshiba Widescreen HDTV also running, of course, Component cables. I've had 8 people at my house doing some System Link gaming with Halo.

Also, every other weekend, I have a buddy hosts 16 man Halo matches. I attend almost every one of them. It's a blast. He's a police officer and, at his station, he can borrow 4 projectors that project the video on the 4 screens. The image is about 80" big and his house is perfectly set up to host 16. It's sweet, but, the projectors are not nearly as good as my HDTV, so, it's a slight adjustment I have to make.

Either way, I seem to always manage to come into 1st place every time I go there hehe...one time, they didn't even invite me because they wanted to see what it would be like without me wasting everyone

Yes, I'm flaunting

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

I have 2

yay

i only have one xbox, but ive got friends, and they've got xboxes. put it all together and we can get together one great sixteen player halo party. we usually have one every couple of months, maybe more depending on how many people are willing to host one (everyone is willing to come, not everyone is willing to shell out some cash for food and host)
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination." - Mark Twain

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by jelgiad
    i only have one xbox, but ive got friends, and they've got xboxes. put it all together and we can get together one great sixteen player halo party. we usually have one every couple of months, maybe more depending on how many people are willing to host one (everyone is willing to come, not everyone is willing to shell out some cash for food and host)
    Oh man...it's BYOB everytime. Now, garbage, that's another issue....

Take It As It Comes TegSkywalker's Avatar

Default Re: How many Xbox's do you own?

Originally posted by nutsnyomowf
    I just picked up my 3rd Xbox today (for $45).
    Only $45 for an Xbox? Hmm where did you acquire such a cheap price for a $180 game system? I'm not accusing you of buying stolen merchandise, but a little curious.

As for a second Xbox, I don't need one at this point considering the genres I like to play with other people (sports and FPS games) are online via Xbox Live and I don't need a second one to experience fun multiplayer gameplay. One of my favorite game types is playing co-op with a friend, and since no game makers have adopted system link co-op single player games, it limits the options.

Maybe if I had some extra money laying around and some extra TVs, I would consider getting another. Until then, I will just go solo.

Last edited by TegSkywalker; 06-25-2003 at 12:39 AM.
    Current Xbox Live Games: Counter-Strike, Project Gotham Racing 2, Splinter Cell: PT.

Default Re: Re: How many Xbox's do you own?

Originally posted by TegSkywalker

Only $45 for an Xbox? Hmm where did you acquire such a cheap price for a $180 game system? I'm not accusing you of buying stolen merchandise, but a little curious.
    seriously...$45? was it hot? or partly broken?? thats rediculous cheap

I have 2. One works perfectly, the other I can use for a counter-wieght on a trebuchet.

My guess is he either meant $145 or it was cheap second hand or both

2 in my crib.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Only one til my son gets old enough to need his own.
    Hidden Content

Have:
    Halo, Tetris Worlds, Ghost Recon, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003, NCAA 2004, Jedi Starfighter, Rainbow Six 3, Top Spin

Want:
    Available - KOTOR
    Future - Halo 2

SoccerCJM77

I got 1 xbox now, but when the time comes I'll get another xbox

xboxteen

one is all i need

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Originally posted by xboxteen
    one is all i need
    Absolutely what i mean, one is enough or maybe the Xbox Next is my target..hehe
    Back into the world of gaming.

Derka Derka Allah Jihad

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

hehe...one time, they didn't even invite me because they wanted to see what it would be like without me wasting everyone

Yes, I'm flaunting
    Hey same thing happens to me buddy and i sux( thats is on XBConnect) ,but im better than all my friends!!!

Derka Derka Allah Jihad

Default Re: Re: Re: How many Xbox's do you own?

Originally posted by Flood-XBA

I got it from a buddy of mine that owns a Fantasy Shop(comics,cards,anime,etc etc)He told me a guy came into his shop,with the Xbox and wanted to trade it for some mercahandise(cards, comics,anime,etc etc)Well i was coming into the shop to sell him a extra DVD remote that i had from my 2nd Xbox( I got that one from a Pawn shop for only $100).Thats when he showed me the one i got for $45.The owner of the store was like u wana buy a Xbox? I was like, you still want to buy the DVD remote.He asked me if $80 dollars was a good price for the xbox, I told him not for me Then he said $60, I was like sold!!!I got $15 for the DVD remote and gave it back to him plus $45. The xbox came by it self no wires no controller.That was until i pluged it up and DarkSummit loaded!!! Im not keeping the game im gona take it back to him.The owner of the Fantasy shop is a real cool guy and he knows I am tring to make a Halo Lan.He has backup DVDs that play on XBOX with out a Mod chip.Most are Kung-Fu flicks like Hero staring Jet Li and Donnie Yen(Snowball from Blade2) great quality so ummm if you are into Kung-Fu imports hit me up and I can see what I can get for you.

Only one.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

teh leetness

one

Thread Information