Thread: XBX 2 and XBL whats the connection?

H-I-T-E-R........NO L! hiter101's Avatar

Default XBX 2 and XBL whats the connection?

wat do you guys will happen to XBL wen XBX 2 comes out? do u think everything will stay the same and you will be able to transfer your account or do u think you will have to buy a new kit and start from scratch?
    Heaven Won't Take Me And Hell Is Afraide I'll Take Over

Hidden Content

"He LIved By His Word And He Died For His Word" Rip DZ

Hidden Content

I'm guessing it would be the same thing. I don't know why it wouldn't.

Hopefully the games we have now will still be able to go on Live when the second Xbox comes out. How are they going to manage the Xbox 2 games on Xbox Live? I mean the graphics will be a lot better so there will that affect lag?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

I'll worry about it in 3-4 years
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Graphics don't really effect LAG. The Xbox makes the graphics, And just Data like your guys health, Energy, Weapon, Car damage and stuff like that is transferd.

I imagine XBox Live would be universal for both boxes- both will use the same system, just different game systems.

I'm hope everything stays the same. Too soon to tell.

Anyway, yeah. I really don't want to lose my Capcom vs SNK 2: EO record. Grade A baby!! I'm workin' my way to the top..
    Last edited by Liquid Gears; 06-28-2003 at 12:17 AM.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

hmm.. maybe we will need a T3 connnection to play these ones ? Anyway, it's too soon to worry on this. Let the time tell us all about.
    Back into the world of gaming.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I imagine that XBox 2 will be backwards compatible, therefore, you'll be able to play your XBox 1 games on it...so, why couldn't XBL work, too?

i believe i read somewhere(or maybe i dreamt it), that someone from Microsoft said in an interview that the next Xbox will be backwards compatible and that Xbox Live accounts will carry over to the new counsole. they'd be stupid not to carry the XBL accounts over because if they made everyone sign up again, imagine how much of a pain it would be for the users and microsoft.

Thread Information