Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Read this or die!

Default Read this or die!

I heard something about you dont have to be of age 17 to buy Mature games anymore.....If thats true does this mean you can work at EB without having to be of age 17? Cause my brother applied and they told him he has to be 17 to sell Mature games.

1. This should be in off-topic

2. Call your local EB and find out.

my local eb is full of dumbass's who told me that halo 2 will be out by the holiday season so i should preorder it now.

I was like "no....... its comin out in 2004." then they just told me that is what insiders were telling them.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Anyway, Bungie try to surprise us maybe ???
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by carlbme
    1. This should be in off-topic

2. Call your local EB and find out.

1. Nothing wrong with me
    2. Nothing wrong with me
    3. Nothing wrong with me
    FOUDEKhjgedfraa

Originally posted by BunnyRabbit

1. Nothing wrong with me
    2. Nothing wrong with me
    3. Nothing wrong with me
    FOUDEKhjgedfraa

...Well, anyway, I think as of late the age limit would be more strictly enforced because these fools are over reacting about kids with violent video games. Oh well, I only have a year to wait and I'll apply at every video game store in town(all one of them)

Hidden Content This is some obligatory bold text

Im gonna go psycho on the next person that doesnt let me buy an M rated game. If I worked at a game store I would let kids of at least 15 buy these sort of games.

I by my M rated games at EB. I think u have to be 18 to sell one but not buy one? Seems to me that Wal-Mart is the only place they wont let a person under 18 by a M rated game.

I know that my local EB and other retailers will not let anyone under 17 purchase a M rated game. I personally don't mind the idea.

teh leetness

Stupid Gov. Locke banned selling M-Rated games to minors in the state of Washington. Any store caught selling games to minors will be fined pretty largely, so I don't think I will be buying any M-Rated games anytime soon. It's nice having friends though.

Chancellor Of Dark Enemy # 1 Stunner's Avatar

i dont no bout u guys but i just bought an m rated game at eb and im only 15..

xbAWOL

nobody here is detroit cares....eb, gamestop, bestbuy, circuit city, target, ive bought M games at all and never been stopped.....dont go to wal mart however, cause its too far away from my house...actually, i just dont go there.....but anyways, blockbuster is pretty ***, cause of that parent permission sticker they put on video games and movies. even if there are no locks on your account, they still wont let you rent it!

Originally posted by UrukHaiXC
    Stupid Gov. Locke banned selling M-Rated games to minors in the state of Washington. Any store caught selling games to minors will be fined pretty largely, so I don't think I will be buying any M-Rated games anytime soon. It's nice having friends though.
    Why not ask your parents to buy it for you?

Yeah whenever I have a prob buying any games my parents deal with it. so yay

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

It really depends on if you look 18 or not. I have been always able to get games at Gamecrazy and Gamestop. I know the law in Michigan is that its a felony to sell a minor a M rated game. OXM had it in one of their early issues i think.

Personally I have not been affected in any way and neither has any of my many friends been affected by M rated games. In fact E rated games are more likely to drive me mad.

Boring factor!`

But no some E rated games are the shiz.

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

My Wal-Mart doesnt give a ish. I even bought SOE with the big Do Not Sell to Minors Label and no1 cared.

I called EB....Looks like its a negative for a 16 yr old to work there

nobody cares in my area but once a best buy dude was givin me trouble although i am 17 but forgot my id so just to **** him off i asked the guy next to me in the line to pay for it and he was like 52-55 and when he paid my money to the guy and handed the game over to me that guy started bull crapping wid the old guy that he should'nt have done that and what not so the cool old guy told him shut up moron and just check me out!lol it was pretty funny.
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

Umm, whats up with the thread title? I must say, it grabbed my attention... *I don't wanna die*

LOL, anyhoo I'm 23 so I couldn't care less
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information