Thread: Bounty Hunter...a flop ??

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default Bounty Hunter...a flop ??

Anyone, yesterday i was going to walk around to see if there are anything news about gaming world, guess what i saw. Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter is out but the price is just get me confusing. It's only 49,99 CAN (29,99 USD). EBgames display also you can get it for 9,99 CAN if you bring them two games of any consoles. Sound like this game is not what we expected. OXM say like this one will dethrone Halo...
    Back into the world of gaming.

I thought the game was awesome..

I like it so far, only on mission 4 or so but guns are done nicely and blowing up baddies with a grenade never gets old. Was a little frustrated trying to dock my ship but I guess I got the hang of it now

I haven't played it but I know that there is no multiplayer. Maybe that's why it lower in price. BUt some of the reviews are pretty positive on Mace Griffin.
    Hidden Content
    Now Playing: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Oh, i have do some research about this one, look like it's not too bad, getting around 75%. Maybe it's just a promotion from the developer. :wink:
    Back into the world of gaming.

I really like this game, however, it's just a FPS. I am a FPS junkie, so I like em all. I'll keep this one though. It'll go in my "collection".

The game is quite smooth, has nice graphics, even has a somewhat "Haloesque" feel to it.

I know it gets pimp slapped because it doesn't have M-player, but it's still worth a look, IMO.

I'll agree with, studepaber on the ship docking thing. I got totally p!ssed off! But now it's a cinch.
    Hidden Content

All the cool sigs were taken.

Its only worth a rental. After you beat the single player there is no reason to play it again. Also there is no multiplayer.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I haven't played it, but, from the sounds of what you guys are saying, the game is definately a solid rental. I'll check it out...

It sounds like it's as good as a "Max Payne" type of game. Not gameplay-wise or premise-wise, but, longevity-wise.

Renegade of funk

I love this game, and even though I paid 54 USD for it, I think it was worth every damn penny. I too, am a FPS freak, and so far it's got everything going on that's right. I'm not interested if every single FPS game that comes out has a death match. MG:BH is a good game and it holds up well.

Anyone know how long it takes to complete the single player campaign on normal difficulty? Trying to judge how long to rent the game for...

thnx!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

Default Re: Bounty Hunter...a flop ??

Originally posted by Shadow20002
    Anyone, yesterday i was going to walk around to see if there are anything news about gaming world, guess what i saw. Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter is out but the price is just get me confusing. It's only 49,99 CAN (29,99 USD). EBgames display also you can get it for 9,99 CAN if you bring them two games of any consoles. Sound like this game is not what we expected. OXM say like this one will dethrone Halo...
    Im pretty sure any game is 9.99 with the trade in of 2 games?

So far I'm thoroughly enjoying the game. Its gun models are excellent, and the graphics aren't half bad for a PS2/GC game on the Box. Some aspects can be annoying, like lacking multiplayer and inexplicable deaths . I'm stuck right now, so I haven't played it for a day.

*help*
    Although slightly off topic, I'm reprogramming the data stream or w/e, and it says to go above the lobby. How the hell do I get there? I just used the elivator, messed with the computer reprogramming the data, and now I have no clue where to go.
    Dr. Tran's Giving Away the Hot D*ckings!

Thread Information