Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Azurik

Default Azurik

im just curious...what did u think of it?
    ive never played it and im considering getting it..
    even though its not an rpg..it looks very fun
    and pretty deep..
    post any thought--thanks!
    XBOXERS,XBOXERS,XBOXERS
    ps2? gamecube?
    please...dont make me laugh...:~-()

XBOX IS THE BEST!
    XBOX IS THE STRONGEST!
    XBOX IS THE FUTURE!!

XXXX
    BBBB
    OOO
    XXXX
    XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX

MaNdI

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Azurik is a great game! I own it. I agree, it's not an RPG, but the best way to describe this game is that it is an Action/Adventure game with RPG elements. It's kind of like Zelda but on steroids But, it kicks the crap out of Zelda...easily...there's much more fighting in it

Originally posted by Maximus
    Azurik is a great game! I own it. I agree, it's not an RPG, but the best way to describe this game is that it is an Action/Adventure game with RPG elements. It's kind of like Zelda but on steroids But, it kicks the crap out of Zelda...easily...there's much more fighting in it
    Yay, We have a moronic fanboy on our hands...

It's better than Zelda. That's why it got 5.0 at Gamespot and 6.5 at Ign, as opposed to the Zelda series, in which nearly every Zelda game ever has received over a 9, with some receiving close to 10 (such as Ocarina of Time and A Link To The Past).

If you would actually sit down and play a Zelda game all the way through, without coming in with such a biased negative opinion, you would see why the Zelda games are considered to be some of the best video games ever made.

Edited...I felt bad about calling Heyyound what he really is
    Last edited by Maximus; 12-12-2001 at 10:19 AM.

I need to watch myself...I had to blow off a little steam. I just hate dip ****s.

I love Azurik. I loved it more before I got stuck. I think I need a strategy guide.

Love IT!~~ way better than any Zelda game,.. kinda like Shadowman or Soul Reaver in control,.. but Better than any of them,.. excellent game

gotta go playing right now

plus I have to run to the store again
    almost out of brew

Originally posted by BIG-T
    I rented it, and I suggest you definetly rent it before you buy it. Its not even close to as good as Zelda! I really don't like the save feature but the idea of elements and stuff is really cool. YOU GOT TO RENT IT BEFORE YOU BUY THIS GAME. Becuase you might not like it at all.

There is a "cheat" that allows you to save at any point in the game. Of course, the enemies still respawn if you reload from a save.

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

There is a "cheat" that allows you to save at any point in the game. Of course, the enemies still respawn if you reload from a save.
    Hugh, really? Man, could you private message me the cheat code? Obviously, this isn't a huge deal other than what happened to me last night...I was far away from a saving point and my wife had to watch me run back to the saving point which took about 10 minutes! lol...It took forever for her! So, this could benefit me

Hey max were you running to a save point or a safe point from her?

lol, Taltoz...she wanted to watch Animal Planet or something...It's okay, I was playing for about 3 hours before that point. She fell asleep about an hour of watching Animal Planet and I shoved in NFL Fever 2002 and played Dynasty mode

lol, Taltoz...she wanted to watch Animal Planet or something...It's okay, I was playing for about 3 hours before that point. She fell asleep about an hour of watching Animal Planet and I shoved in NFL Fever 2002 and played Dynasty mode
    I think it's time to buy another TV for the wife.

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

I think it's time to buy another TV for the wife.
    That would not work. Then she would complain you were not spending the time with her. Max has the right idea by letting her have her way till she fell asleep.

Oh man, Taltoz...you know exactly how it is, man! lol..>I couldn't have said it better myself. I actually do have another TV...it's a 27" Sharpe TV which is pretty basic...only has RCA inputs...it obviously doesn't hold water to my 36" Toshiba S-Video TV with my Advanced A/V Pack.

But, Taltoz is right on the money. Hugh, you have to remember, I'm still only 26 and my wife is not even 25 yet...so, we are still in that "young marriage" era where anything other than "spending time" is not an option! lol...Atleast she is not into soap operas...I think I would go insane

...Atleast she is not into soap operas...I think I would go insane
    Amen to that. I got lucky on that point to. Sounds like we are in the same boat with the animal planet though. I cannot take alot of those emergency vet shows...

Originally posted by Taltoz

Amen to that. I got lucky on that point to. Sounds like we are in the same boat with the animal planet though. I cannot take alot of those emergency vet shows...
    LOL, man I absolutely HATE that show! lol...Better yet, how about back to back episodes of "World's Funniest Animals"? lol...Oh man, are any of those funny? The host on that show makes the original dude (I can't remember his name...it's on the tip of my tongue) on America's Funniest Home Videos look hilarious! And that guy sucked rocks, too!

Oh, and one more...this will make you cringe and almost want to vomit...but, here it goes: "Jeff Kerwin"

Oh, and one more...this will make you cringe and almost want to vomit...but, here it goes: "Jeff Kerwin"
    What I can't understand is how those idiots make money for doing stupid stuff. "O check out this deathly poisonous snake. I can pick him up he won't bite m..."

hmm we better xbox relate this, I got it... how about "America's funniest animals X: only for the xbox"

Originally posted by Taltoz

What I can't understand is how those idiots make money for doing stupid stuff. "O check out this deathly poisonous snake. I can pick him up he won't bite m..."

hmm we better xbox relate this, I got it... how about "America's funniest animals X: only for the xbox"
    hehe...Great idea...good one Also, how about "Hunt and Kill the Dinasaur Hunter"

You can have Hunt And Kill The Dinosaur Hunter, but don't think about the same for Steve Erwin
    Hidden Content

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love!

Originally posted by Jason-XBA
    You can have Hunt And Kill The Dinosaur Hunter, but don't think about the same for Steve Erwin
    LOL, Steve Erwin? Okay, I was way off!

Thread Information