Thread: OXM...liar grrrr !!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default OXM...liar grrrr !!

What wrong with OXM ?? Ok, let me explain into details about it. Like at near the end of the mag, they always show what coming on the OXM disc (demos, movies trailers, add-ons for games). When you see a full black disc on something so it is guaranteed is coming right ? Since like Kola Cell have this one so why keeping delay huh ? Why they lie to us ? They doing this like in two mags already. I don't know what is soo hard to put a map or download content on DVD disc...
    Back into the world of gaming.

They said they had difficulties. Maybe something went wrong, chill out.

yea...it happens...no ones perfect

besides...don't you have XBL? it says your gamer tag is no choice...why dont you just d/l it?

Originally posted by Flood-XBA
    yea...it happens...no ones perfect

besides...don't you have XBL? it says your gamer tag is no choice...why dont you just d/l it?
    Probably..no choice, as in, he has no choice to get it

Originally posted by Xbox Owner

Probably..no choice, as in, he has no choice to get it
    You are right Xbox Owner, since they don't serve Broadband where i live so, need to wait to get on OXM disc.

I know that no one is perfect but they make me like it's coming around the corner and ops...next time !!

They keep putting the full black disc like in everything so the next one will have everything ? Only Kola Cell i need, hopefully....coming in the next issue.

My guess is that the guy who was supposed to work on the disc addons this month screwed up, or was too busy playing midnite club 2, or any of the other cool games that has just come out.

Originally posted by Shadow20002

You are right Xbox Owner, since they don't serve Broadband where i live so, need to wait to get on OXM disc.

I know that no one is perfect but they make me like it's coming around the corner and ops...next time !!

They keep putting the full black disc like in everything so the next one will have everything ? Only Kola Cell i need, hopefully....coming in the next issue.

maybe it will be on Exhibition disc 3 which comes out in a few weeks

Your not really missing out anyway, I played it like 3 times only because I could set up wall mine in odd places and then kill the Computer guy, then when the soldiers ran thru the door they would blow up, thats the only fun part.

Yea, OXM is not meant to be trusted. They lied about the Wreckless demo and they lied about I think Sega GT. Oh well.
    The Daveman

Originally posted by Flood-XBA

maybe it will be on Exhibition disc 3 which comes out in a few weeks

Cool !! At least now, i know there are another method to get Kola Cell.

Gamerscore Whore

Its called liscensing problems and rights to publish guys. All it takes is for the publisher of the game to delay on a "promised" demo and that puts a whole glitch into OXM's (or any mag for that matter) itinerary.

Just be patient and be happy with what ya get. Its a lot more than we used to get in the days of the genesis and other consoles. Be happy.

SoccerCJM77

I know what is up with this. I know what shadow is talking about witht he full disc thing. They have that full disc thing and it means it is suppose to come out. well they better have some pretty cool Halo 2 stuff in the next one. So far they been keeping a good promise with some nice info about Halo 2 and some footage like that artwork. The E3 Halo 2 was sweet but sorry I'm changing the subject a little here. But Halo 2 rocks but if that OXM does not give us a promise like Kola Cell again they better give everyone free BROADBAND for life. and Kraft-XBA do you know the guys that work for OXM maybe you can give them some pointers, or ask about the Broadband to every OXM subscriber and they know are address so they can send some dudes to get us broadband

Thread Information