Thread: YMMV: Best Buy sells strategy guides for 1 penny!

Skankeez

Default YMMV: Best Buy sells strategy guides for 1 penny!

hey guys i went to best buy today and got nba street strategy guide and def jam vendetta guide for 1 penny each.

I guess they do this when they wanna get rid of these. The only other guide i saw for 1 penny was ghost recon.

So if your stopping at BB in the future make sure to check the strategy guide section

***oh ya these arent price mistakes becuase they have big yellow stickers on the front that says 1 cent***

Yup... instead of just destroying/throwing them out, they make them 1 cent to just at least get SOMETHING for it....
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

This is not the first time they've done something like this - I got a Half-Life guide from them for 99 cents a while back. Their strategy worked - I wouldn't have bought it if it hadn't been so cheap.
    I'd ask someone to make me a sig, but I can't think of anything decent to put there...

Hidden Content

Now that people can use sites like www.gamefaqs.com, nobody wants to buy guides anymore. They have to sell them cheaper.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Originally posted by GTA3 Dude
    Now that people can use sites like www.gamefaqs.com, nobody wants to buy guides anymore. They have to sell them cheaper.
    Since you have net so don't need anymore strategy guides. But where i live, they still sell like 19,99 CAND.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Thread Information