Thread: Rainbow Six 3: Multiplatform?

Thumbs down Rainbow Six 3: Multiplatform?

"The controls, interface and other game systems have been totally overhauled and optimized for the Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube. "

"And if all that isn't enough, you'll be able to shout the commands yourself using your headset and RS3's voice recognition technology. It can only be assumed that Gamecube owners won't have this option, unless Nintendo has found a way to hook up the Hey You Pikachu mic to the purple box. "

"While we can't comment on the PS2 and GameCube online components of Rainbow Six 3, over Xbox Live, it could be the game that one-ups Return to Castle Wolfenstein. You can play co-operatively with four players through the main campaign over Xbox live. "

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/426/426600p2.html

Did IGN screw up..or..?
    Last edited by Xbox Owner; 07-01-2003 at 01:49 AM.

Default Re: Rainbow Six 3: Multiplatform?

I care just old news

I'll get it when it comes out soley for LIVE
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Default Re: Re: Rainbow Six 3: Multiplatform?

Originally posted by Variation
    I care just old news

I'll get it when it comes out soley for LIVE
    So...it's multiplatform? I haven't seen any stuff for the otha versions

Yeah, it is multi-platform from what we hear... but it will be like Splinter Cell: Xbox is first and best. If you haven't yet, check out our interview with Ubi Montreal about R63

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
    Yeah, it is multi-platform from what we hear... but it will be like Splinter Cell: Xbox is first and best. If you haven't yet, check out our interview with Ubi Montreal about R63
    Huh..I'm not totally agree with you. When something hit first on a specific console, there are lot of things that we gonna miss in the latest build. Or else, if there are going all in the same time...
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by Shadow20002

Huh..I'm not totally agree with you. When something hit first on a specific console, there are lot of things that we gonna miss in the latest build. Or else, if there are going all in the same time...
    I dunno... after playing all 3 versions I would have to say that the Xbox Splinter Cell is the best out of all.

Thread Information