Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2 vehicles and weapons

SoccerCJM77

Default Halo 2 vehicles and weapons

I know most of the Halo 2 vehicles but I wonder how much more there will be. I don't care how many vehicles and weapons there are but I want them to be nice and slick with a great flexbility in the game. I know there is going to be 4 versions of the warthog, the ghost updated with some light stuff on the side, the tank, the AtV thing. That's all I know. Is there going to besomething more like a warthog boat. OH YA. I only know one new weapon and it is the battle riflfle with the assault Rifle with the scope. That is sweet. And on the E3 Halo 2 trailer I saw a new vehicle that the Warthog was shooting at. It wasn't the ghost it was big and bulky. And the enemy car thing looked sweet. I hope you can play that in Halo 2. Also I hope they make like a tank were like 4 people go inside of it, like in World War 1 and 2 type tanks, and you can go inside it and shoot the huge rockets or have like a little opening for guns to snipe from, and shoot guns. and they could have a thing with the mirrors I forgot what it's called but you can use it to see above you. well this vehicle would be sweet. And hopefully there will be a nice big Blood Gulch coming out for Halo 2. If anyone knows about the new vehicles and weapons besides the ones I said please tell me and the rest out there that are huge Halo 2 fans/

That new Covenant vehicle was a troop transport called a "Creep." It has a nice big plasma armament on the top, and seating for probably 10 soldiers. I would bet money that you can drive it, cause you will be able to use that huge turret from the E3 Demo that got bombed by those Longswords.

XBA no Ichiban Mexican armyof_one/ltd's Avatar

Talking Halo Rules!!!!!!!

I heard that you could also choose many other characters in the multiplayer section, just like Brute Force, and that there would be banshees for multiplayer not like in Halo1, but I still love Halo1.
    I don´t know but I think there was going to be a motorcycle(Saw a picture of it).
    You know what would be really cool?
    That you could drive the abandoned cars on the level shown in Gamespot´s trailer.

Don't forget the new submachine guns!

The video shows MC wielding 2 of these babies!

SoccerCJM77

Originally posted by Papke
    Don't forget the new submachine guns!

The video shows MC wielding 2 of these babies!

Are you talking about the gun turrnet master chief was using

and army of one you can take abanoded vehicles and stuff. that is really obvious

No, not the gun turret. After he gets out of that turret, though, he takes out 2 guns. These are the SMGs.

SoccerCJM77

Originally posted by Papke
    No, not the gun turret. After he gets out of that turret, though, he takes out 2 guns. These are the SMGs.
    sorry about that dude. I know what you mean now. I remember that part it was really sweet

XBA no Ichiban Mexican armyof_one/ltd's Avatar

I think you didnt get me, I meant the civilian cars, not warthogs or ghosts.

SoccerCJM77

Originally posted by armyof_one/ltd
    I think you didnt get me, I meant the civilian cars, not warthogs or ghosts.

yea that would be tight. Driving a semi-truck or something. Grand theft auto style

I just hope Bungie doesn't go overboard with the vehicles, I don't want Halo 2 to become a Noobfest on XBL. 2 or 3 new ones would be fine for me, I am looking forward to the weapons, because vehicles are for noobs.

SoccerCJM77

Who cares how many vehicles there are. What are you going to walk the whole way. and plus if you don't like the vehicles don't use them.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan
    That new Covenant vehicle was a troop transport called a "Creep." It has a nice big plasma armament on the top, and seating for probably 10 soldiers. I would bet money that you can drive it, cause you will be able to use that huge turret from the E3 Demo that got bombed by those Longswords.
    I thought that the new Covenant vehicle was called the "Phantom"...atleast that's what they called it during some of the dialogue in the Halo 2 video.

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

I thought that the new Covenant vehicle was called the "Phantom"...atleast that's what they called it during some of the dialogue in the Halo 2 video.

I is talking about the Shadow looking things, cept there aren't any Shadows in the demo. Not the flying Phantoms either.

Hey Max, when you get Halo 2, will you play the Campaign first? Or play online first? I say the Campaign sounds more juicy.

i hope their are plenty of new weapons and vehicles. the ATV is going to be AWSOME

SoccerCJM77

yea it dosen't matter how much velicles there are. Even though I don't have xbox live they should have a thing for downloadable content that you can download your own design warthog or vehicle or make anything else you want or download a cool design that someone made online and bungie likes it and they put it in downloadble content

Did anyone notice on the demo that the chain gun on the warthog shoots diffrent or maybe it was a diffrent gun on it. In the first halo it shot rapidly but in this one it like it was a single shot but it was more powerful. Maybe it was a diffrent gun on it cause it had a diffent aimer.

Yeah that would be called a rocket launcher

Yeah i got all the crap for weapons and vehicles, first is the ATV, an extremely fast vehicle like warthog. It has no weapons, though u can do drive by shootings.

Second, is the battle rifle, a combination of pistol and sniper. Shoots really fast, not automatic though, and has scopes of sniper rifle, awesome!

Third, the ghost has sleeker plasma beams making it awesome, has glowing light on the side panels, blows dust particles from the underneath, and makes a creepy sound.

Fourth, the banshee, can play on multiplayer!Sounds different but every thing else is the same...

Fifth, the covenant dropships look like the pelican, not with side openenings.And, yaaayy can be destroyed.

Sixth, is the warthogs, they have four different kinds now, snow, regular, desert, and different others.

Seventh, is the new SMG, like the assualt rifle, but he|| of a a lot better.

Thats all the news i got...oh wait!!!

The soldiers on your team can now drive the warthogs and tanks and other crap while you have a stolen banshee..SUH-WEETNESS

THATS IT! all the info..

Hippie kicking champion TuffEagle88's Avatar

Eek

How many trailers are out now I've only seen the first one where MC jumps throught the air lock and heads toward earth.

If anyone could tell me where I could see the others I would appreciate it.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the siggy!
    "We go feet first!"

That one was from E3 2002 there was an 8min demo at E3 2003 featuring real in game footage you can get it at bungies website

Thread Information