Thread: BC looks like the best game out so far besides HALO 2

SoccerCJM77

Default BC looks like the best game out so far besides HALO 2

I searched many things about BC but I want to learn more about this cool game. I can't wait for this game besides Halo 2. I know you have a tribe and you can make them do stuff. Do you just make a tribe grow than are you suppose to travel somewhere to a land. If you can create stuff and make your house and stuff I wonder if you could make a car and stuff. That would be sweet. but you would probaly have to have someone push it. So this game is comoing out in November and I can't wait to hear more about it.

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Default The OMG Game

I'm totally with you on this one. The two games that got me jonesing like a crackhead are BC and Fable.

Check out Intrepid Games' site for some goodies about this great upcoming game.

Heed me now, this game could very well be the sleeper hit of the year.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

November ?? Where did you get that ? It's more like a summer of 2004 than in late this year.
    Back into the world of gaming.

SoccerCJM77

Is it really coming out in late 2004, because I swear I saw that it was coming out in November or something around there. I think it said in the OXM

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Default BC estimated release date.

Ben Cousins, the Lead Designer for BC at Intrepid Computer Entertainment provides a link in their forums which stands as their estimated release date for BC.

*edit* For you link-shy peeps, that street date is Spring 2004.
    Last edited by thrAsher-XBA; 07-02-2003 at 03:48 PM.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Yeah BC is one of my most wanted games. Hopefully you guys checked out our BC Preview that depicts what we saw at E3. Lots of good info, although the release date has been pushed back from what we were told.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Read the info Lynx, it was awesome! TY!!

BTW, this thread title don't make any sense at all since BC or Halo2 aren't even out yet!!!! BC does like freakin insane though, all these 3rd gen titles are going to make me even happier that I was smart enough to chose the Xbox as the console to buy!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

I don't know what to do when these two are launching with Fable...must be at home to play no stop.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Talking

Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
    Is it really coming out in late 2004, because I swear I saw that it was coming out in November or something around there. I think it said in the OXM

Hang in there champ! We have a while to wait for both of these titles and many more. I just pray that God grants me the opportunity to live that long to see the XBOX begin their takeover in 2004!!! I holla!!

This is MY HOME

I predict that '04 is the year I get absolutly NOTHING accomplished!! BC looks awesome, can't wait for Fable, and did I mention Halo 2!?!! While there are others, many many others, these three will consume prolly 1/3 or my life, concetering my job is 1/3, and I'm 'bout to be a daddy( ) is 1/3, I aint gone do she-it!!

fa sho, BC is lookin good. Real good. And than we got Halo 2, Doom 3, Fable, Rainbow Six, Thunder Island, KOTOR.............

B.C. is at the top of my 'To Get' list, right above Halo 2 and Half Life 2. I really think it is going to be pretty damn good.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Thread Information