Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forget KOTOR, NCAA Football 2004 is almost here!

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Default Forget KOTOR, NCAA Football 2004 is almost here!

EA sports worth only one thing and that is its NCAA football series. And its almost here baby! I cant wait to avenge the bad call in the Fiesta Bowl and take out the Buckeyes! What teams are you guys going to load up and go through the tedious process of putting names in your fave team names? LETS GO CANES!

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Here come the Hurricanes!

F the Gators

Sean Taylor is gonna bring the pain

Too bad it's not online. *******s.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......

RPG, or college football game.

I think I will remember KOTOR and forget you even started this thread

Seriously, KOTOR is going to be an amazing game that RPG as well as Star Wars fans should definitely check out. I'm a regular on the KOTOR forums and it should be announced to be going gold in the upcoming couple of weeks. Can't wait!!

I must say that those screens look really good though. Too bad EA sucks monkey balls
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Why choose when you can just get them both? This game looks solid and I will definitely buy it along with KOTOR in a few weeks (especially since the national champs OSU will dominate the game). Sorry AlBoogy had to throw that in there, there's always next year

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Hmmm..so hard to decide....argh...KOTOR for sure !!! No matter what happen this month, KOTOR is my pick.
    Back into the world of gaming.

ncaa sports suck no way im forgetting kotor

Yay, another rehash of an age old sports franchise with updated rosters! I can't wait! No, wait a second, yes I can. Infact, I won't even borrow it from a friend.

Knights of the Old Republic is way more worth everyones time.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Gamerscore Whore

KOTOR will be a rental for me. BUT NCAA 2004 is a definite must buy release day. This is the best colege football game ever made and proves it every year. EA does a bang up job on every aspect of this game. Kudos to them for at least geting something right each year.

Originally posted by CrazyCougar-XBA
    EA does a bang up job on every aspect of this game.
    Really? I didn't know it had Live support... you know, that whole multiplayer aspect of the game is pretty important..
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by studepaber
    Why choose when you can just get them both? This game looks solid and I will definitely buy it along with KOTOR in a few weeks (especially since the national champs OSU will dominate the game). Sorry AlBoogy had to throw that in there, there's always next year

BAH! That horrible call still haunts me in my sleep.

UM all da way boy! Our dam 3rd string players can ball with the best of em. Wait a minute.....we are da best. OoO let me remind you peeps somethin else too....I believe and correct me if i'm wrong.....that the national title game is in the orange bowl this year.....and without a doubt if ohio state makes it back..IF and only IF.....UM will slaughter their ass. I kno UM will go back, gonna be hard for them 2 go undefeated, but I kno we are going to have the best D ever, and Frank Gore is better than mcgahee. Faster receivers than last year. UM #1. I'm definitly gettin both tho.

Anthony, this year its in the Sugar Bowl. Thats good though for the great speed Miami has. Next year will be the year for the Orange Bowl.

Damn, I coulda swore tho it was in the orange. Oh well. Hey boogy, u kno there is a very good chance ohio and miami play each other again. Ohio state bought I think 11 of 12 games or somethin like that so then that way they can play those games at home. ****in cheaters. The only team that wouldn't be bought was michigan state. I hope michigan state runs all over them fools.

I would get NCAA Football 2004, just so the Wolverines can trounce the Buckeyes. But serious;ly, NCAA Football 2003 is the best game i own, still play it, its awsome
    hope they keep the recruitment the same, its the best! whoever started this thread, look at this one from sports. you send in your memory card and for like $3 he downloads complete roster onto you memory card. voila, all the names
    "Your mom goes to college." Kip Napolean Dynamite

Originally posted by Anthony4sho
    Damn, I coulda swore tho it was in the orange. Oh well. Hey boogy, u kno there is a very good chance ohio and miami play each other again. Ohio state bought I think 11 of 12 games or somethin like that so then that way they can play those games at home. ****in cheaters. The only team that wouldn't be bought was michigan state. I hope michigan state runs all over them fools.
    Poor bitter Cane fan, why the OSU hatin'? Just to let you know the Bucks only play 8 home games this year, so no they are not cheating. MSU will be a home game and why should OSU worry about them, they were only 4-8 last year and got slaughtered most of the time Perhaps you are referring to Univ of Michigan in which it is OSU's turn to play in Ann Arbor? BTW TheHaloMafia I know your Wolves will be itchin to beat the Bucs after last year's nail-biter of a game

yes that was a very good game and congratulations to your Buckeyes for their very imprssive win last year versus the Canes. Only thing I like Miami for is to play as McGahee, he so goo. Big and fast. Cant wait for Madden, hopefully he will be on one of the teams, but maybe he'll be on the IR list, who knows, (I dont).
    "Your mom goes to college." Kip Napolean Dynamite

Originally posted by studepaber

Poor bitter Cane fan, why the OSU hatin'? Just to let you know the Bucks only play 8 home games this year, so no they are not cheating. MSU will be a home game and why should OSU worry about them, they were only 4-8 last year and got slaughtered most of the time Perhaps you are referring to Univ of Michigan in which it is OSU's turn to play in Ann Arbor? BTW TheHaloMafia I know your Wolves will be itchin to beat the Bucs after last year's nail-biter of a game
    Yea thats who I ment.....don't matter. Half those peeps on your schedule are little girl schools anyways. Gonna be a kickass game.

Originally posted by Anthony4sho

Yea thats who I ment.....don't matter. Half those peeps on your schedule are little girl schools anyways. Gonna be a kickass game.
    Id have to disagree man. OSU's conference is pretty good. Just lately it seems like some of those schools are down. But anyway, today is the 4th so that means 13 more days! Lets Go Canes!

Default Re: Forget KOTOR, NCAA Football 2004 is almost here!

Originally posted by AlBoogy
    LETS GO CANES!
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CANES GO!!!

But I'm not getting any college football game. I can tell you that the main thing discouraging me from getting this game is that it has no online play. I don't play Live that much... but I make an exception with football games. They're hella fun online. Also... I don't like how the players don't have names. That sorta ****es me off knowing that I'm using Dorsey and it says "QB #1" or if I'm using McGahee and it says "RB #1"

I'm not getting KOTOR either cause I don't like star wars....

Thread Information