Thread: Games of December,,,,

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Default Games of December,,,,

What games do you guys plan on getting for december? Im personally looking forward to UFC: Tapout and WWF RAW.

I was hoping to get Silent Hill 2 but I guess that won't be out until January.

I know I'm getting Amped and Oddworld this month. I asked for Mad Dash and Simpson's Road Rage from Santa.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    I was hoping to get Silent Hill 2 but I guess that won't be out until January.

I know I'm getting Amped and Oddworld this month. I asked for Mad Dash and Simpson's Road Rage from Santa.
    Hugh, you will absolutely love Amped! I am also getting Oddworld...it's being mailed to me from Microsoft

I thought I would pass on Mad Dash, but, the game, admittingly, looks pretty interesting...let me know how it is. My buddy is getting Simpon's Road Rage, therefore, I can play his when I head over there I haven't seen it in action yet, though

The game I am looking forward to the most is Blood Wake. Imagine how cool it will be with car combat type gameplay, but with huge waves.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

This is a must-have game from the Japanese launch title list:
    http://xboxmedia.ign.com/media/news/video/japanese/011204update/xboxmurakumo.mov

I don't know if it's coming to the states. If not, I hope they don't have region coding on this disc.

Hugh_Jass> Seeing as both Jap & US are NTSC (I think Jap is NTSC) you should be able to import...no regions on games to my knowledge, but NTSC games only work on NTSC systems & PAL games on a PAL system.
    Hidden Content

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love!

Gamespot.com sure never liked amped... they gave it a 6.7.

Frostberg

Gamespot.com doesnt like the Xbox at all I dont think...I dont see how that can give what it seems live every Xbox game (except for Halo and now Max Payne) such bad ratings!

Ya I know. thats stupid. have you seen any screenshots for Transworld: Snowboarding? There so realistic.

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

If you havent picked up oddworld yet i highly reccomend it. But personally im about to break down and buy a freaking strategy guide. I hate strategy guides but i get lost alot. Also, mad dash is ok for multiplayer but after a while you just get that feeling that you arent doing anything new IMO.

Thread Information