Thread: Interesting Problem with Midtown Madness 3 custom soundtrack

Default Interesting Problem with Midtown Madness 3 custom soundtrack

I got the game yesturday....and I am having quite an interesting problem. I set up all the the songs I want in my custom soundtrack...but when I race it ALWAYS starts on the last song and thne plays random from there. This gets annoying with 1-3 minute races...because its the same song over and over and over again. Anyone else having this problem or do you think maybe there is a problem with my game in which case ill get an exchange.

yes there has been lots of problems with the soundtrack on midtown madness 3....luckily there is a patch coming for it.

if u want your custom soundtrack to work rename your soundtrack to Midtown Madness 3 and it will work fine.

well....the patch would be nice except I dont have live...maybe it will be on an OXM. As far as the renaming....that wont work as I like to change my soundtrack around...thanks for the help though guys!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Originally posted by Viper87227
    well....the patch would be nice except I dont have live...maybe it will be on an OXM. As far as the renaming....that wont work as I like to change my soundtrack around...thanks for the help though guys!
    Just to let you know, it's will take months before you can get what you want on OXM discs.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by Shadow20002

Just to let you know, it's will take months before you can get what you want on OXM discs.

i know, but its all i got

Thread Information