Thread: Will this forum be FLOODED with KotOR threads in about a week or two?

Default Will this forum be FLOODED with KotOR threads in about a week or two?

I have made a rather obvious prediction:

The RPG forum will be literaly flooded with KotOR threads in about a week or two when it comes out, since its like the most anticipated Xbox game for this summer and tons of people are waiting for it (including me).

If anybody remembers last summer, the RPG forum at XBA was loaded with Morrowind threads, which was great because you could get help and tips from other gamers.

This isn't really anything new or important, but I just thought about posting it.

Unfortunately, I have to wait until mid-August ot get my copy of KotOR.

Member on the run

The answer would be yes, it will be flooded, just like the forum is beginning to load up on the Pirates threads.

I don't know. I wonder. I hear some people talking about it, but not tons of them. I guess we'll see, in 10 days.

I expect to see a series of "So who's getting KOTOR?", "Should I get KOTOR?", "KOTOR: need help!!" threads coming in a week or two....I have this game pre-ordered and look foward to the 40-80 hours of gameplay it offers. I was a little sketpical about the combat system (in that you issue commands b4 a fight), but I'm sure I will get accustomed to it. This, NCAA Football 2004, Outlaw Volleyball and Mario Golf will keep me very busy this month

Member on the run

Originally posted by Arven
    I don't know. I wonder. I hear some people talking about it, but not tons of them. I guess we'll see, in 10 days.
    It comes out in 10 days? Perfect, I'll be on vacation during that time, so I'll be able to see what you all think of it when I get back!

Im going to try and rent it first. The SW games i've played on Xbox have let me down.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Oh, just some prediction...flooded of KOTOR will be in 7 days !!

Maybe it's not because there a lot of people not have a good feeling about KOTOR just because it is a Star Wars game.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Some parts of the game are not to my liking too. No dynamic weather, combat is still a little fuzzy, and you can't attack anyone you want only "hostile" npc's. If i'm truly evil i want to walk into town with my party and slaughter everyone. True this isn't neccessarily important, but it's one of those things in Morrowind or GTA when you get bored of quests so you save and see how many guards you can kill/cops you can run away from. KOTOR just seems like it's leaning more toards the hardcore RPG gamers. Certainly looks promising though, i cant wait.

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Anyone who doubts this game will be big is crazy. It will sell units faster than Brute Force, and hopefully be truly great instead of merely good.

I'm pumped for this one. The descriptions I've been reading at IGN paint an awesome experience. I don't really mind that you can't attack anyone in the game world because that isn't realistic. Even evil guys have to hold back, because in a plausible setting, doing too many evil things will make your life unbearable, what with Bounty Hunters and Coppers constantly chasing after you.

All I know is in a week's time, Jedi Master Action Jackson will be kicking Hutt @$$.

Thread Information