Thread: No Mafia on Xbox?!?!

Default No Mafia on Xbox?!?!

I was reading game informer, and in their preview of this game they listed PS2 as the only system it was coming out for. They did not say it wasnt coming to Xbox....but they made no mention of it whatsoever.

I always thought it was coming to Xbox and PS2....but the fact that game informer said it was only on PS2 really makes me thing. I'm not saying this is true or not, I just want to know what other people have heard. If you have any recient and up to date articals confirming or denying Mafia on xbox, a link would be greatly appriciated.

Eek

Straight from the developers website.

http://mafia.godgames.com/mafia_entr...g3edf5337e30dc

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

I couldnt really care one way or the other.... I loved mafia on my pc.... but as long as it is staying the EXACT same, there is no point in even a rent from me.... Maybe some multiplayer (doesnt even have to be live) would be nice, anything to breath some life into it for those of us who beat the PC version to death

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Originally posted by dances with broom sticks
    I couldnt really care one way or the other.... I loved mafia on my pc.... but as long as it is staying the EXACT same, there is no point in even a rent from me.... Maybe some multiplayer (doesnt even have to be live) would be nice, anything to breath some life into it for those of us who beat the PC version to death
    Exactly what i'm thinking about.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Thread Information