Thread: doa3

Default doa3

I am ready to buy a new game. My eyes were looking towards DOA. Although i am not however a fan of fighting games like that. I saw the graphics and **** myself and i played and it seemed really good. I just do not know if this game is worth it for the long run. If DOA what other games should i get.

HELL I WILL JUST GET THEM ALL
    WHATS THIS HES COMING IN FROM RIGHT FIELD

Henhenhenrerereololingardner

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

XAddict...interesting that you bring this up. I have a friend that let me borrow it for a few days...My first taste of it was last night and I only have played it for one hour. Here's my pros and cons:

Pros:

1. Beautiful graphics...the most stunning of any fighting game I have ever played, hands down
    2. Pretty good number of characters to play.
    3. Each character boasts of several of their own fighting moves.

Cons:

1. I can't see enough replay value on this, especially if you play single player. It's probably good for multi-player purposes only.
    2. Not enough special moves to memorize or get better with...but, I could be wrong about this, especially since I only played it for one hour.
    3. Finally...to be dead honest, my wife was watching me play this game...and when I played against the character named Tina with here wearing her skimpy black shorts with the ties in the front untied, I got a smack across the head! Ah, but, that was so worth it

Default yep

That is exzactly how i feel. I think that games like doa were mostly based on multi player. If you look at it, its actually a good idea. I think PD was such a good seller because of its awesome gameplay.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

My personal opinion is that I won't purchase DOA3. Whenever I go to my buddy's house, I will play a few rounds there...other than that, it's a rental.

I'm more of a Mortal Kombat fan............Yes, I know that this game has been milked for all it's worth, but, the new Mortal Kombat will be on the XBox. What I like about that game is that each character takes some time and practice to get down completely...to learn special moves and fatality sequences takes time to perfect. Besides, it's hard to deny that an end move (fatality) is nothing less than utterly brilliant Here's a couple screen shots from this website for your viewing pleasure

batman46st

Default hell yeah maximus

ive been defending mortal kombat since i herd it was gonna come out for xbox. my friends are like im tired of it. however i think its gonna be teken meets fatality.. i just hope they changed the story line and made it sorta into movie thing that be awesome like an rpg fighting game.... no not like tht subzero thrilogy thing or w/e it was called.. i just want a good story with the game... even if it doesnt have it ill still be buyin it as for doa3 looks like a fun game to rent when friends are over.. hey does anyone think there gonna make a 2d fighting game for xbox like i dont know capcom vs snk

the average character in doa3 has 70 moves. Some have upwards up 130. There are also specials in the game.

U need friends if Ure gonna play it for the long run. It doesn't have alot of accessible secrects at the time, but you should be able to download updates or get an add on disk that contain alot of extra stuff for it once the Jap version is released. If ya got friends it sure is great in tag team and can provide hours of fun every time U play it. Otherwise if ya want more of a single player then get PGR if ya don't have it, I skimmed ure first post so I didn't see what U had or whatever.

Default Right

i deffintly have to agree with you guys on mortal combat. Perhaps in my opinion the best fighter game ever. U think doa3 is good on the box. I cant wait to see mortal combat

Well i think that after the first mortal kombat it has went all down hill"kinda like the tomb raider serie's".They seem to have a hard time evolving in the Mk serie's.So considering that fact,i think it will be more of a rip-off of other fighting game's"Tekken,SC,Doa".It will probably have some flashy graphic's,but i think that will be the extent to it.Hopefully they will surprise me..

Not Quite Merridian, Idaho - And YES the potatos are fine lol... no I'm not a hick, I'm a Californian who had to move here... LOL

if u have play doa2:hardcore.... u will be dissapointed by the costume setup and stuff like that if u ask me... i loved the costume thingy in that game but it is like barely even there now
    IusedtobeschizophrenicbutIwenttothedoctor...We'reOKnow.
    HeydontsayImcrazy!!!9outofthe10voicesinmyheadtellmeimsane...
    Bytheway,I'mdylsexic...butIfindthathiralious...soitsOK.

hey does anyone think there gonna make a 2d fighting game for xbox like i dont know capcom vs snk
    Sadly there is a 2d fighting game for XBOX, known as Kabuki Warriors. It almost saddens me to here this, but then i c Halo and forget what i was ......

Thread Information