Thread: Conflict Desert Storm II

Default Conflict Desert Storm II

Looks good and it's Live enabed! Check out the new trailer
    FUSA

Download content or Gameplay Live? The trailor looks tight though!

gameplay, and possibly content download
    FUSA

Originally posted by prakeem
    gameplay, and possibly content download
    I think that downloadable content is a given if it is gameplay enabled over Live.

Anyhow, the first one was good. It had its flaws but I still loved to play it. The second seems to at least attempt to fix the flaws the first had, so my hopes are high, especially with the addition of Live. However, that trailer only displays the PC-CDROM emblem at the end. Thusly I can safely assume that not much information about the Xbox version, if there is one, can be derived.

*Crosses fingers*I hope they upgradet he graphics to Halo standard at least.*

One bonus, I saw ragdoll physics in there. Which brings me to this, why doesn't every game that could use ragdoll physics...use them. Thrasher Skate and Destroy for the PS1 has ragdoll physics. Fairly decent ones too. The graphics suck, the hardware of the PS1 sucks, but the game has ragdoll physics. That leads me to believe that ragdoll physics are really behind their time. They should be a standard in all FPS and shooter type games thse days, heck, even fighters should have them.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

This one is Live-enabled, not just content download? Wow, I didn't know that. That's cool. I really liked the first one, even as a single-player experience, so I'll definitely be picking CDS2 up, if it's Live-enabled. I hadn't heard that ever before, though, so I guess I'm still skeptical.

will the vehicles be online?

I also loved the first one, despite it's flaws. Looks like I'm gonna have to grab this one too.

I couldn't watch the trailer though, for some odd reason

I can tell you categorically there is no online play for Xbox or PS2 in Conflict Desert Storm 2, but it is planned for CDS3 “Missing Presumed Dead”

Thread Information