Poll: Do you even know about, or have you even tried the GameCube b4 deciding to hate it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you know about what you hate???

Not Quite Merridian, Idaho - And YES the potatos are fine lol... no I'm not a hick, I'm a Californian who had to move here... LOL

Question Do you know about what you hate???

Come on.... Tell the TRUTH!!!
    IusedtobeschizophrenicbutIwenttothedoctor...We'reOKnow.
    HeydontsayImcrazy!!!9outofthe10voicesinmyheadtellmeimsane...
    Bytheway,I'mdylsexic...butIfindthathiralious...soitsOK.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

You are referring to the LameCube, I guess...I've tried it, and I still hate it.

Not Quite Merridian, Idaho - And YES the potatos are fine lol... no I'm not a hick, I'm a Californian who had to move here... LOL

what game did u play?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Dude, I played Luigi's Manson, Star Wars Rogue Leader, Pikman, and Super Monkey Ball. Talk about 3 hours of a waste of my life. I was hoping to find a therapist afterwards...so, I did, it's at my house and it's black with a huge X over the top of it with a green jewel

Jeez maximus, i gotta find that guy... oh. oooooohhhhhhhh! i see

Default no kidding

I have played the cube for more then 5 hours. More then enough time to decide my virdect
    WHATS THIS HES COMING IN FROM RIGHT FIELD

Henhenhenrerereololingardner

Well me i enjoy playing the Cube,Sure they have only a couple of titles that appeal to me.But that is beside's the point.Cause it's the titles the X-box doesnt have,enough said.

Frostberg

I know all about it and I've tried it and I still hate it. (thats all I need to say!)

If you have tried it and stuff than thats cool... i respect your opinnion... its just the ignorant people that **** me off. also you should try playing super smash bros melee... my friend got it yesterday and i played it... fun stuff!

batman46st

Default i played it stll hate it

i played it when it came out cause my lil cousin bought it, it was horrible i played leugi **** i hate him going mariiiiiiiiiooooo, the controler hurt my handi couldnt take it.. its just ment for lil kids honestly only lil kids play it.....

lil kids play xbox too...

Frostberg

they can, but there arent really any exclusive easy kiddie games for the Xbox

Naaa,I wouldnt call simpson road rage kiddie would you?Hehehe Nor Shrek?Hehehe..But the main point isnt if it is kiddie or not,its about having fun playing the game.And its kinda funny most of you do not have a Gc cause most of you act like your 10 years old or below..

lol thanx for the help chump

gamecube has the games xbox doesnt huh???? thank god for that!! i dont want to play games like pikmin, or luigis mansion. rouge leader.....ill take air force delta storm instead. waverace...well it is almost the same as waverace64 so i can just play that. super monkey ball....very similar to a game i have called marble madness, tell me that you lamecube lover dont like halo, doa3, max pain, nfl fever,amped, oddworld, project gotham, or any of the other xbox titles..... not to mention morrowind or PROJECT EGO! obi-wan is looking good too. what were those great lamecube games again??

um... none of us ever claimed to not like xbox or any of its games... we own xbox's and halo and doa3 and stuff like that u dumbass.

Frostberg

I wouldnt call The simpsons road rage a kiddie game! Besides its coming for both systems.Anyway with the language and refrences, and the fact thats its on at 8pm (little kiddies have to go to bed at 6, school the next day!) Its not a kiddie game. Maybe shrek is, but I liked that movie anyway! Plus the game looks stunning. It doesnt look cartoony like Zelda does. It may be geared for younger audiences...but it is NOT a top game for the Xbox is like Luigis Mansion is for the GC. As a top game representive, it has to show interest for everyone...something Luigis Mansion only shoes for kids who cant see guns or play games longer than 5 hours because they ill cry.

Frostberg

Jeez Jason1010, as I have a mutual protection pact with all Xbox lovers and GC haters I must stand up for smack119. Now he may of got confused, but you ignored his question and still the GC may be a nice "cube" of hardware, there arent any good, challenging games. And if there will be in the future, Xbox has double or triple that in the future...200+ some odd games already have been anounced, and even more are being developed, just not announced yet

games dont have to be hard as hell to be fun... they just have to be fun...

Frostberg

If the game is 5 hours long, it may be fun...but I dont feel good paying a game $10 an hour to entertain me...For the price, there is much better ways to spend your money. It doesnt have to be hard, it has to be challenging. It also cant be short. 2 things Luigis Mansion is not.

Thread Information