Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Trouble help me!

Default Xbox Trouble help me!

Ok, I opened my Xbox that was'nt to be opened untill Christmas and my parents don't know yet. I played Xbox for about 4 hours a day for four days NO PROBLEMS. Then yesterday I played for about 5 hours of halo and about 5 mins of Fusion Frenzy, well I had to turn off fusion frenzy because my XBox was RUMBLING, it was actually shaking! So I went upstairs and put it in my big freezer for about 5 mins, brougt it back and for some reason it says it can't read my halo disc, I clean it with a cloth and try again, no luck...... I wait an hour........ no luck, I keep my Xbox on the floor in my basement (is this ok?). Wich is it the Xbox or the Halo disc? please HELP!!

Default Thats what you get kid...

Next time don't open your presents early.... lol Mooaohahahhaahahhahahahhahha <--- evil laugh.

Honestly, what the he!! were you thining about putting it in the freezer???? Ever heard of condensation?

I highly sugesst that you tell Mommy and Daddy what happened then they take it back to Wal-Mart or where ever and say that they need a new one.... problem solved..... that is if your folks will let you keep it after you broke the faith.

I will sacrafice three G@ycubes and pray for your cause... but please be more careful in the future.

PhReeK out!
    PhReeK out!

**** that sucks ass
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

Member on the run

Just please tell me you were kidding about the freezer kid!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

LOL...dude, did you think about taking it out of the package? Please tell me you are joking about the freezer, dude...LOL........unbelievable

It's time to eat crow, buddy....tell your parents what happened...you may not get your XBox until February because you'll be grounded...but, it's better than having them take the entire thing back.

Just tell them you kept coming back to XBoxAddict.com and were way to pumped up and couldn't wait to play! They should understand

just put it back in the box and pretend you didnt even open it, then when u open it and play it, your parents wont know u broke it

Ahhh, the old tale of what goes around comes around.

I remember those days.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

haha, well i suggest you tell them you plugged it in once and couldn't get it to work so you need to take it back for another one. Just try to play it off.

most places will honor a return 30 days AFTER christmas so you might be ok...where did they get it from do you know?

kirkyg

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Actually, take it out of the box and start talking with it...share a beer and talk about great future times...it might feel so loved, it may come back to life

That's your answer for everything.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

yes the freezer thing is true but my XBox broke before that...... i bought a second copy of halo and it still does'nt work, I DIDNT BREAK IT, IT INTERNALLY EXPLOADED! or somthing of that nature, unless intense rapid jiggling is normal Xbox procedure. So should I spill the beans, or open it on Christmas and act heartbroken?

btw I always put my dreamcast in the big freezer when it gets too hot, this is ****, a brand new Xbox should'nt crash, it's unacceptable! outrageous! and furthurmore ***. I love XBox but it crashing after the fourth day, EVERYTHING IS GOING BAD I FAILED MY GERMAN AND MATH TESTS, IM IN DEBT TO TWO FRIENDS AND NOW MY GOD**** XBOX IS BROKEN!!!

dude chill out. I dont know how your xbox screwed up but with th idea of putting a piece of electronics in a freezer it may not be the xbox's fault. Im not trying to make fun of your anything at all. I hope it comes out ok...if all else fails you can send it to microsoft and say it doesn't read any disks and they'll fix it or send you another one for free because its a 90 day warranty. Mine runs perfectly plays for hours, no noise, no freezes, nothing.

kirkyg

YOU PUT IT IN THE FREEZER?? what were you thinking..... everyone know that when it rumbles and gets hot you dont put it in the freezer. you put it in a bathtub of cold ice water. just unplug it first.

my xbox doesnt rumble or anything it works fine. i was fairly good at getting away with stuff when i was little. pack it back up. on christmas act suprised when you get it.....the hook it up acting all excited. when it doesnt work just pretend you dont know why, and get a new one

bathtub of cold water?????? LOL

kirkyg

ok for anyone that couldnt tell i was joking!!!!! do not place your xbox in water.. i will not be held liable if you do... .. although this does help a gamecube.... if you own one try it

i figured you were but you didn't put any smilies next to it

kirkyg

thats why i made the second post.....i dont want to feel bad if someone really did it

Official Aussie of XBA™ Rochey69r's Avatar

Default Re: Xbox Trouble help me!

Originally posted by Terraflux
    Ok, I opened my Xbox that was'nt to be opened untill Christmas and my parents don't know yet. I played Xbox for about 4 hours a day for four days NO PROBLEMS. Then yesterday I played for about 5 hours of halo and about 5 mins of Fusion Frenzy, well I had to turn off fusion frenzy because my XBox was RUMBLING, it was actually shaking! So I went upstairs and put it in my big freezer for about 5 mins, brougt it back and for some reason it says it can't read my halo disc, I clean it with a cloth and try again, no luck...... I wait an hour........ no luck, I keep my Xbox on the floor in my basement (is this ok?). Wich is it the Xbox or the Halo disc? please HELP!!
    ok dude this is my mum chattin to ya ok?

How dumb are you .... as a parent I would kill my son for opening his christmas presents early., so do the only thing you can do , put it back exactly how you found it and act surprised when you open it on christmas morning. Your parents will take it back with you and you'll end up with a new one. Learn your lesson and never do it again. And one more piece of advise once you put it back like you have never touched it DON't break down and admit it no matter what or your really gone ...

best of luck for a merry christmas

Thumbs up

Way to go Einstein!

Are U that worried about heat that you would put your systems in a freezer because they were getting warm. Look I left my Dreamcast on for 24 hours straight running DOA2, guess what and it may come as a shock to U, but it didn't overheat, it got warm, thats it, that's why they build fans into the system to move out the necessary amount of heat. The fan in the system is all it needs, and any genius who can count to 10 knows don't block the vents. And I believe a standard fan U plug into the wall and point at the system would be alot safer than throwing your system into a freezer where friggin condensation will rear its nasty head and short your Box. It would be fine if it were allowed to dry for like 10 hours before playing, but basically you put it in the freezer and then immediately played it. It was cold then it warms up really fast which equals water condensation which = droplets of water which = components being shorted out. Also how in the heck do your parents not know when ure playing this thing like 5 hours everday, is this during work or something. I mean darn U bought a second friggin copy of HALO, what the heck. If I were ure parents and U told me that crud I wouldn't beat ya cuz U opened ure present early cuz ure probably just a kid, I'd give ya a beat down cuz you ruined your $300+ dollar gift. I'd make U pay me all $300 + for it. MERRY XMAS minus the X of course. I think ure gonna soon learn about a little thing called "DEBTMAS" pal. It sounds like U + electronics = $$$ down the toilet.

Thread Information