Thread: DOAX How do you get a partner?

Default DOAX How do you get a partner?

I have been playing for 5 hours now and still no results how do i get one plz help.
    We are all waiting to see if there is a meaning to life. Will we be satisfied or dissapointed?

Well, here are the basics . . .

The best way is to shower your partner or intended partner with gifts. Ideally, you should give them gifts they love or like. This includes foods, interests, and colors. You can get clues as to who likes what from the character select screen. For example, Lisa likes Red, Cherry Pie, and Scholarly Books. If you're really desperate (and don't mind a spoiler or two), you can check outthis character preference sheet. Items (available at Zack of All Trades) tend to be best, followed by Accessories and then Swimsuits. Just be especially careful with swimsuits. Occassionally, something you'd think a character would like is at the top of their Hate list. Just keep this up for two or three days and the girl you want to partner with should like you enough to join.
    This, of course, isn't a given. Certain girls (Ayane, Tina, and Christie come to mind) have real piece of $#!+ attitudes . . . and take longer to build up friendship points. Also, don't even try to partner with Kasumi if you're playing Ayane and vice versa. They absolutely hate each other. As Ayane, I gave gifts to Kasumi for ten days straight and she still wouldn't join me. It's just not work the effort.

Of course, if you're just starting out, all this is easier said than done. With no partner, you can't very well play volleyball, now can you? In this case, you can still make some money by playing the Jumping game at the poolside area. Just make sure that the calibration matches your intended pressure (I find out quickly there's alot of difference between what I percieved to be two hard presses). It's not alot of money, but it should be enough to buy something for the girl of your choice. Once you have a partner and can maintain the relationship, you should be making oodles of money by playing volleyball.

In order to maintain a relationship, the same rules apply. However, the way you play also affects your relationship. Losing games hurts your relationship with your partner. But even playing poorly alone can screw up your relationship. I suggest you get passing down pat . . . and learn not to spike when your opponent is going to block.
    But basically, if you keep giving your partner love items. She should stick with you. Unless of course you have one of those characters with a POS attitude. Then all the pretty shells in the world might not be enough to bail your ass out.

One final note, each girl has her own specific wardrobe of swimsuits. So if you want to see Kasumi in one of Christie's thongs (sicko ), you're going to have to build up friendship points with Kasumi first.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Thx a lot I had figured out the gift thing after no one replied But thx
    We are all waiting to see if there is a meaning to life. Will we be satisfied or dissapointed?

Thread Information