Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel the Payne

Default I feel the Payne

just got home with max payne anyone else get it yet? what do you think about it,,
    Ive played it about an hour so far and the bullet time is amazing!!
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

ive got it for pc and getting it for xbox for xmas....i loved it on pc.....and if you beat it too quick ( on pc the normal diff. didnt take that long) try the new york minute option. i tried it like 500 times and couldnt get past the first level

you know its unreal how much you can interact with the surrounds,, flushing the toilets?,,turn TVs on or just blast em to bits

btw everywhere ive looked it said one player,, but on the back of the box it says,,,, xbox system link,,hummmm will this go online also? like halo
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

it is only 1 player on pc... i dont have for xbox yet.....but that would be sweet online. imagine using bullet time to slow up your friend as you unload like 50 bullets into him... while all he sees is you run and do a diving roll behind a box

Really it says system link? Now that is interesting.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

You could flush the toilets way back in the days of Duke Nukem 3D as well.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

and nukem had the strippers dancing in all over the place

That system link feature thats displayed on the back of the box is most likely a misprint. There is no mention of it at all within the instructions so that leads me to believe its just a mistake. The PC version wasnt even able to do multi-player so i highly doubt this port will.

i beat it 3 months ago,

Point?

Frostberg

Yeah thats why i dont thik the Xbox port will be so great. Imagine if Max Payne was released on the XBox first. It would be one of the most anticipated games ever. It would be locked up there with Halo...and who knows who would be on top. If only it wasnt released for the PC, Max Payne for the xbox could of been the greatest game ever.

Is it really that good?
    Boricua State-of-Mind!!!

I wouldn't say its good.

Flippin' amazing fits it nicer.
    Dont hate the GameCube!!!!
    If you were aged 4-12, you wouldn't care about killer graphics and amazing games. Would you??? Noooo. Thats right.

after logging some more time on the game, it seems relatively easy .. but when you beat it ,, you unlock harder versions,, that alone doesnt give me enough replay value,, there are some really good points about the game,, theres a good story behind it,,,,btw in the instructions they talk about a possible movie,, future adventures,,, and the bullet time feature just kicks ass,, with all that said if you dont own any FPS i'd go with halo first,,more replay there,, the gamespot review of this game nailed it,, its good but not as good as halo,,

it will hold me over till next months games and I dont regret buying it at all

Hidden Content

who said anything about you beating it anyway crier?
    always about you spoke just like a woman gezzzz

Hidden Content

Lightbulb

Is there a cheat for Payne? I dont handle 3D game very well , but I love the shooting!!!

how many hours is this game...becuz i heard it was 2 easy???
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

right now i have about 10 hours into the game,, once you beat however it unlocks a harder verison plus a timed one called in a ny minute,,,,
    also you can make it quite easy on yourself with the quick save,, which means you kill someone you can quick save,, so you dont have to replay the same areas over and over,,in case you get blasted

i havent come across any cheats yet the game been out just a few days for xbox,, i never played it on pc w/ keyboard and mouse,, it is diffucult to switch weapons on the go w/ controllers,, but its not a hinderance since ive been sticking with just a few guns

first thing i did was speed up the horizontal and vertical speed its set way to low as a default

if this is your first,,, FP shooter id go with Halo theres more replay with the multiplayer,,, then get Payne 2nd
    or if 50 buxx is alot of money you can always rent it first and try it out

Hidden Content

Frostberg

Originally posted by gtaplayer
    how many hours is this game...becuz i heard it was 2 easy???
    15-20 hours

about the system link option...you need 2 xboxes, 2 tvs, and 2 games, hook them up with the link cable advailable @ bestbuy and you and your friend can kill eachother!

i live in canada! better yet i live in PEI ahahah you'll never find it!!!

i love the grim atmospher it paints.
    just like some kinda film nior
    Hail, O XBOX, virgins I sacrifice unto you
    "Hope you enjoy the victory WITH ONE FREAKING EYE"
    Hidden Content TheCCC

Thread Information