Thread: Most replay value

Default Most replay value

Which of these 3 upcoming games would have the most replay value? UFC Tapout, WWF Raw, or Blood Wake.

depends on ifyu got a lot of friends......fighters always have replay if you have friends

I think Bloodwake will have some pretty good replay value if it is anything like Twisted Metal.

Hopefully it has some good AI
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

tap looks like it will be good. as long as the controls are good. get some friends and that would last you a long time

wwf raw, i always used to play wrestling games with my friends, one time we stayed up all night and played it. wrestling games are so fun

Well all those games will have amazing mutli-player replay value. The only problem with that is that you need friends. Besides multi-player, the best bet for single player replayability would be blood wake.

Though im not too familiar with the modes in WWF : Raw is War. That could be another very good single player game as well. If

UFC Tapout is anything like the UFC title for the dreamcast then it will have great multi-player replayability but not much in the single-player department.

Thread Information