Thread: Finally got pictures of my setup

Default Finally got pictures of my setup

Check it out here

Sorry that I dont' have pics of the Xbox running on it. I'll try and get some of those. It definately looks amazing with games like DOA3 and Halo.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

sweet.... and is that i picture of kramer from sienfeld on the wall i saw?? i love that show

how much does something likethat cost? just wondering cuz i would love to have a movie theater in my house
    Last edited by smack119; 12-15-2001 at 06:22 PM.

LOL yup that is the "Kramer" on the wall. Good eye.

Actually this setup was a theatre in an apartment on a budget. Total cost I would estimate at $4k. I'll have to add it all up one of these days. I didn't just buy everything at once though so it is spread out over a year or so. It also helps building alot of the stuff yourself plus it is fun.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Hey,What kind of speaker's you got i couldnt see them real well.I am also a home theater buff.......I also have a sony projector,I got it for free.My buddy works at GE and they had 4 they was going to throw away cause they was blurry,So he took them and we cleaned the algea of the len's and put new liquid in them and wallah.One we had to get new guns for but no biggie.I also have a 65" WS HDTV,A denon 4802 reciever,A pioneer elite dv-37 dvd prog scan dvd player.I am getting ready to upgrade my speaker's.Thinking about the B&W's 802 serie's and some SvS dual sub's...Home theater Forum baby!!!!!

The speakers are listed in the equipment section but over all they are nothing special. Mostly because I'm in an apartment complex and I can't have anything too loud without getting the boot. I do have a mission 71c for the center though. That one rocks. What I wouldn't do for some SVS subs though. oooooooooooooooh can you say rock the foundation.

Your setup sounds pretty sweet. Get some pics when you can.
    ---Hidden Content ---

Thread Information