Poll: Which game you gettin?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So after reading the reviews and playin the demo which football game u gettin?

H-I-T-E-R........NO L! hiter101's Avatar

Default So after reading the reviews and playin the demo which football game u gettin?

so which one are u guys gettin i wanted 2k.....erm i mean nfl espn but after playin the demo it hasnt change a thing for the animations so i think im goin for fever 2004 please dont biatch i didnt include the college games im talkin about NFL!
    Heaven Won't Take Me And Hell Is Afraide I'll Take Over

Hidden Content

"He LIved By His Word And He Died For His Word" Rip DZ

Hidden Content

I am going with Fever 2004 this year, almost exclusively because of the new "Cheater Beater" technology and XSN. Those both sound awesome. I got mine overnight preordered from IGN.
    Xbox Games: Halo, PGR, SSX Tricky, Wolfenstein, Counter-Strike, and Crimson Skies
    Most Wanted: MotoGP 2, SSX 3, Halo 2, PGR 2, and B.C.
    Hidden Content

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

None of them.
    Back into the world of gaming.

well i haven't played the demo's yet, but i will probably rent both and see which one is better. XSN does sound sweet though, but then again so does the first person mode in ESPN

I am going to give Fever another kick at the can, just because they have totally redone all player models, animations etc. I don't know, I think I will stick to ESPN though.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

Gamerscore Whore

I'll be buying Madden 2004 and ESPN for my football collection. Fever isnt even considered a good buy for me. So I'll rent it to check it out.

ill take a whack at ESPN and Fever.. and see which one is better.. XSN sounds nifty.. but at the same time first person would be insane.. oh well we'll see when the time comes

Member on the run

I'll take ESPN's game over the other choices any day. Gotta go for the realism.

I'm also going to have to go with espn 2k4 just because of how badass first person would be in a football game.
    dean for president!!!!!!

THE REAL BOSS

Default Re: So after reading the reviews and playin the demo which football game u gettin?

Originally posted by hiter101
    so which one are u guys gettin i wanted 2k.....erm i mean nfl espn but after playin the demo it hasnt change a thing for the animations so i think im goin for fever 2004 please dont biatch i didnt include the college games im talkin about NFL!

I thought you told me to say F" fever I'm also jumping on the fever bandwagon this year, i have a feeling fever is going to be a sleeper title this year. I now a lot of you guys jumping on Segas nuts are going to miss out on some sweet features in fever this year. Just wait and see
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Im going with ESPN because i liked them before and now that they have redone the play calling it should be better for split screen and I want to play live so madden is out of the question

Chancellor Of Dark Enemy # 1 Stunner's Avatar

somebody reel me in with XSN's new stuff and that cheater technologgy or whatever whats so different? sell me...

Pobably either Madden or ESPN. Might go ESPN on XBOX and Madden on PS2.
    Currently owned games:
    Project Gotham Racing2, ESPN Football, ESPN Hockey, Star Wars K.O.T.O.R., Moto GP 2, BurnOut 2 P.O.I., Rallisport Challenge, Project Gotham Racing, Pac Man World 2, Tetris Worlds, NASCAR 2003, Ghost Recon, Unreal Championship, Halo

I think Xsn is just a new gimminck to help sell Fever against the better games

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

espn2k4. no doubt. i'm sho their will be a fever demo sooner then later.

but 2k3 was off the fricken hook.....2k4 no doubt will just improve.

Originally posted by # 1 Stunner
    somebody reel me in with XSN's new stuff and that cheater technologgy or whatever whats so different? sell me...
    Tournaments, clans, leagues, rivalries, etc. all integrated with Xbox Live 2.0.

http://www.xbox.com/e3-03/games/preview-xsnsports.htm

Cheater Beater will just stop people from disconnecting and screwing up the statistics.

Originally posted by Hugopolo
    I think Xsn is just a new gimminck to help sell Fever against the better games
    How is it a gimmick? It's a brand-new feature that has never been integrated like Microsoft has. Is ESPN's first-person mode a gimmick? No, it's just a new feature. It took a lot of time/money/effort to integrate XSN and it'll probably be amazing. Sega could have made something like XSN, but instead chose to make a "Cribs" mode and first-person options.
    Xbox Games: Halo, PGR, SSX Tricky, Wolfenstein, Counter-Strike, and Crimson Skies
    Most Wanted: MotoGP 2, SSX 3, Halo 2, PGR 2, and B.C.
    Hidden Content

But you can do all that kind of stuff on warzone with RTCW GR Unreal and SOF

Originally posted by Hugopolo
    But you can do all that kind of stuff on warzone with RTCW GR Unreal and SOF
    What the heck are you talking about?
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

H-I-T-E-R........NO L! hiter101's Avatar

also i read in oxm fever is gunna have an awesome passing game where u control where the ball goes it should be sweat not just by pressing a reciever and having a coin toss if he catches it or not but u control the ball, and 2k4's first person mode looks like it can be kinda confusing since u cnat see the whole picture jsut see wats comin straght at u so i dunno im goin with fever it should be awesome
    Heaven Won't Take Me And Hell Is Afraide I'll Take Over

Hidden Content

"He LIved By His Word And He Died For His Word" Rip DZ

Hidden Content

Originally posted by hiter101
    im goin with fever it should be awesome
    If I get a football game, I am tottally with you. The stuff in ESPN sounds like a gimmick to me, the stuff in Fever sounds like game improvements. Go Fever.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Thread Information