Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morrowind Expansions for Xbox

Get a Life(US Navy)

Default Morrowind Expansions for Xbox

When are they coming out with them?
    Life,Liberty,and the Pursuit of all who threaten it.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Ii think is in this fall or in early of 2004.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

I wana say that they will delay it untill xmas but then i think of the xmas line up so i am going with fall also.

no offense, but when you start a thread like this put a question Mark at the end so others and myself know if you'er asking or telling us. Sh it like this makes me nuts. Thanks.
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 08-09-2003 at 08:16 PM.

Get a Life(US Navy)

Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
    no offense, but when you start a thread like this put a question Mark at the end so others and myself know if you'er asking or telling us. Sh it like this makes me nuts. Thanks.

Well now I know why you call yourself Fonky Monk.

Get a Life(US Navy)

Does anyone know any info about them?

Release date is 10-14 right now. It may change, of course. Morrowind's release date was pushed back half a dozen times. I guess we'll see. But it's 10/14 right now.

But my target is Otogi and Dynasty Warriors 4....

Now u gotta remember that the expansions themselves are not coming out. Its Morriwnd: Game of the Year edition which has the original game + the expansions, that is schedualed for releas 10/14/03. Check it out here.

Default Re: Morrowind Expansions for Xbox

Originally posted by Lord Vivic
    When are they coming out with them?
    I think I remember early reports (maybe just rumors) that it would be out this fall. I kind of doubt that. Frankly I'd be surprised if it comes out in time for Christmas.

Morrowind GotY is supposed to be released this fall. I'm not going to get it, since I already have the original Morrowind and I hardly play it anymore.

However, I do think it was a great game...an excellent game. I played it through all of last summer (2002) nonstop. It's probably one of the better games on Xbox.

Wow, with the expansions packs should keep you busy like over 400 hours...

do u think if you have the original morrowind and buy the GOTY edition that it would keep your saved game...in my case blinx

I remember reading in a news artile that it does just that blinx. Everyone who purchased Morrowind or playe it before will be able to use their old savegames with the gae f theyear edition.

Yes, it does include both expansion packs currently out on PC, which means it includes all patches currently out on PC as well. There is so much more added to the game through these expansions that it would be a crime for any Morrowind lover to not get the Game of the Year Edition.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by blinx
    do u think if you have the original morrowind and buy the GOTY edition that it would keep your saved game...in my case blinx
    I can also confirm that your save games will be preserved and playable in the GOTY edition. The biggest problem, (the only provlem?), is going to be the ever-persistent DDE (dirty disk error).

Thats what the hard-drive is for .

Originally posted by Peepers

I can also confirm that your save games will be preserved and playable in the GOTY edition. The biggest problem, (the only provlem?), is going to be the ever-persistent DDE (dirty disk error).
    ive never got a DDE

ive never got a DDE

Well then you've not been playing very long. Once your save-files get to be a certain size, DDE's become frequent. That's why I hope Bethsoft fixes this problem. Otherwise, already large save-files will get even bigger, even as the tecnical demands on the Xbox increase. If this scenario takes place, then DDE's will be as common (and annoying) as cliff racers.

I have never had a dirty disc error, nor has my friend who beat the game and became the head of a house as well as the head of a guild. My advice, dispose of corpses when you kill things, they come to haunt you in the form of DDE's if you don't!

And, seeing as Bethesda incorporated bug fixes for the PC version in both expansions I am sure they are working on fixing the issue some poeple have had with Morrowind on the Xbox.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by Peepers

Well then you've not been playing very long. Once your save-files get to be a certain size, DDE's become frequent. That's why I hope Bethsoft fixes this problem. Otherwise, already large save-files will get even bigger, even as the tecnical demands on the Xbox increase. If this scenario takes place, then DDE's will be as common (and annoying) as cliff racers.
    those damn cliff racers...

anyways..what type of armor do u guys have.....mine is bad ass i have full bonemold (the gaurds in balmora wear that) but i dont have a shield cause' i use a noradic claymore (or something...it takes off 30)

yeah...theiving rocks...even though im a redgaurd...

Thread Information