Thread: Im Worried About My Upcoming Xbox

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Im Worried About My Upcoming Xbox

well im getting one shortly and im really scared about if its gonna screw up or not. there have been a lot of people on this forum that have posted problems concerning their xbox. what is the percent of failure rate for the xbox consoles?? is it safe to trust that mine will be all right? im worried people!!
    When you're alarm goes off in the morning, do a backflip straight out of bed without even sitting up, do some pushups while dodging bullets in slow motion, then do a cartwheel into your car while spinning a CD on the tip of your finger ... now you're a unique individual.

yes yes yes yours will be fine. just feed it plenty of new games and connect it to a nice, clean tv with lots of airspace (so it doesnt overeat) and everything will be O-K
    XBOX=WIN
    Proud owner of PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Gamecube. ROCK ON!!!

Official MerimacHamwich "Smarty Mahn Numero Uno" Fanclub Member

Hidden Content

and also give it a kiss and a hug everytime you go to bed and make sure the virus bugs dont bite

whoo-hooo

Default ya all spoiled

lucky bastards, offcause it will work, and if it don´t go back to the store and get it exchanged with another one! i´ll have to wait untill summer to get one since i live in europe..

i don´t have any smart things to say

hey just a little pointer here......i would guess (have counted everyone here but) from all most all of the posts here stating their xbox "broke" the posters usually have like 1 or 2 posts......this leads me to beleive that they are just either lamecube of PoS2 lovers trying to make the xbox look bad......look at people with over 50 posts or so.... not many people complaining about a broken xbox

Smack, kinda of silly to doubt that some of us have had problems with our xbox. I just took mine backtoday and replaced it with a new one because games started freezing up on me.

I LOVE the xbox. I did not come here to slam it. I came here to share and gather info from others who might have experienced a similar problem I was having.

For the record, the guy at EB told me that they have had "several" xbox's returned due to games freezing up. So, "several" out of a WHOLE BUNCH that they hae sold is not bad, I guess. BUT, the EB guy did say, "those that did not get the extended warrenty are going to be pretty ****ed".

GREAT SYSTEM....GET IT IF AT ALL POSSIBLE......but, also, get the extended warrenty to go with it. If you are lucky, you might never need it, but, ****, if you do, you be so glad that you have it.

And taking back was a piece of cake. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT, YOUR EXTENDED WARRENTY RECEIPT, AND YOUR BOX. Take it back, and they hand you a new one.

im not saying everyone is making it up...... but im sure there are a bunch. like the guy on here somewhere that said his broke.... he sent it to MS and they sent it back even worse (with screws rattling inside it and stuff.....

Dont be worried, be happy! It really the best for the money.

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

you only need the extended warranty if YOU break it, if it just breaks for no apparent reason you can send it back to Microsoft and they'll give you a new one

Just remember you Xbox does not like beer and everything will be okay.

Seriously, you shouldn't have a problem with your Xbox. Most of the people who report errors are just trying to cause problems and don't even own a Xbox.
    Currently playing: Tony Hawk 3

Default Re: ya all spoiled

Originally posted by rune holm
    lucky bastards, offcause it will work, and if it don´t go back to the store and get it exchanged with another one! i´ll have to wait untill summer to get one since i live in europe..

i don´t have any smart things to say
    actually its not summer... its in spring
    hope this makes you happier
    DenniZ
    http://www.pcvsconsole.com/images/hank/burnut.jpg

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Geez, gentlemen...I've been playing countless hours of gaming excellence, watching movies, ripping soundtracks, kissing and hugging, rocking it to sleep, snuggling with mine as I drool to sleep, take my XBox for a walk, laugh and play, we share constant dialogue, and my favorite thing to do is tickle it on it's jewel as it giggles..............all of this and still no problems! Not a single glitch

This is not really true. I have talked to a friend of mine that works at Stop and Saved (owned by EB). He said that the instore XBox freezes, and that he has had bad experiences with it. I, like you, am worried about my XBox. I bought mine online at gamestop.com, I hope I can return it if I need to.
    "Hope is the denial of reality"

Thread Information