Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knights Of The Old Republic

HALO GOD

Default Knights Of The Old Republic

This has to be the worst game i have ever played. I hate how you have to select how you attack, you go into a menu and select if you want to engage? Or attack? Plus the graphics are horrible, man i absolutely hate this game
    **MY XBOX STUFF**

XBOX SYSTEM
    DVD PLAYBACK KIT
    XBOX LIVE STARTER KIT
    STANDARD CONTROLLER
    -----------------------------
    NBA 2K3, NFL FEVER 2003, NCAA COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2K3, NHL 2K3, TRANSWORLD SURF, HALO, UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP, DEAD OR ALIVE XTREME BEACH VOLLEYBALL, REDCARD SOCCER 2003

not a fanboy

This has to be one of the best game i have ever played. I love how you have to select how you attack. You choose in your menu and select how you want to attack. Plus the graphics are tight, man i absolutely love this game.

This has to be the worst game i have ever played. I hate how you have to select how you attack, you go into a menu and select if you want to engage? Or attack? Plus the graphics are horrible, man i absolutely hate this game
    Well, I guess you're entitled to your own opinion, but just because it wasnt the game you were expecting doesnt make it a bad game. Its an RPG, not an action game. Yes, the graphics have their slow down, glitches, and bad texturing, but they arent bad.

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Originally posted by xboxman_1

Well, I guess you're entitled to your own opinion, but just because it wasnt the game you were expecting doesnt make it a bad game. Its an RPG, not an action game. Yes, the graphics have their slow down, glitches, and bad texturing, but they arent bad.
    It seems to me like he isnt realizing it is an rpg. Personally, I dont ever judge a game by its graphics but some people do. Like he said, you are entitled to your opinion. But you are probably in the 5% of people that have played and didnt like the game.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

RadRider

Mmm Hmm. Obviously a post made solely for the purpose of controversy.
    Just because you don't like the game doesn't mean it's not good, as xboxman said.
    Most people like the game, and despite your own personal taste, the graphics are technically quite good. You don't like it, fine. That doesn't mean you need to go around saying it's the worst game ever. When you do that is the same time you've crossed the line from being a normal gamer to an overbearing opinionated ranter.
    Your qualms are fine, but there are plenty more reasonable ways you could have brought them up, this not being even the least bit reasonable.
    And in my time playing the game, I never once had to select how I attack.

KOTOR is probably one of the best video games i've ever played in my life. QUICK loading and saving, EXCELLENT graphics, UNBELIEVEABLE storyline...

I like KOTOR but all what get's me angry is the combat system. Not quiet turn based not quiet action. But it's better than Final Fantasy combat. That sucks ass when you have to wait until every enemy takes a swing at you. What level are you guys on?
    Hidden Content
    Now Playing: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

I just recently beat the game as a Dark Jedi, awesome

P.S. this needs to be moved to the RPG forum

not a fanboy

The combat is raw imo. Not like anything i've played before, but i'm not gonna diss Final Fantasys' system.

This game is pretty easily the best game I got on my X-box, and I really do hope there is some sort of sequal.

Going through the game for the Second time, Stormlord.

I love this game. Like everyone else says, it is your opinion, and you should tell about it in the reviews section. I just want you to know that you are going to miss a great story.
    Hidden Content
    "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."-Ogden Nash

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

i like the game.

and by all the reviews this game has gotten......lots and lots and lots of other people like the game too!!!

WUWU!

still to rent it and see what I think.. just got done beating RTCW but KOTOR is next on my list...
    Hidden Content

Games I Own ~ Halo, Morrowind, Unreal Championship, Wolfenstien, Madden 2004 (Thank you EA)

Games I Want ~ Fable, Ninja Gaiden, THUG, True Crime

Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic. WORST. GAME. EVER. Period!

Halo. BEST. GAME. EVER. Period!

That's how you can describe KOTORO Period!
    Rented, HATE IT! Ugly Graphics! Stupid Menu system!
    Terrible Controls! 1.0! Out of 10! The most Annoying RPG game ever! Irather buy MORROWIND! The BEst RPG on xbox so far!

Halo 10 out of 10. BEST. GAME. EVER. Period! (Until HALO 2!)
    Leo

not a fanboy

Originally posted by Leo

Terrible Controls! 1.0! Out of 10! The most Annoying RPG game ever! Irather buy MORROWIND! The BEst RPG on xbox so far!

Damn, prefrences are weird like that I guess, because I really hated morrowind and love KOTOR.

But I guess after your Halo 3 Topic you just like to get a reaction out of people...

Originally posted by Leo

what the.....crap, I thought you were banned

Leo is ghey.

Kotor is definatly one of the best games to come out on the xbox since halo. I guess everyone is entitled to there opinion.

Member on the run

Pacerslash, never seen you on here, so I have no idea how to take your opinion (being just a fanboy or what), and leo, well, we all know he loves Halo, and pretty much hates everything else, so meh, whatever. Either way, they're your opinions and it has been stated, you're probably in the 5% minority of those that don't like the game.

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

*Sigh* i am still waiting to get my hands on KOTOR. Did a trade for it and patiently waiting.

i love kotor sinc it is one of the best rpgs on Xbox,one of the best in all consoles not quite it has too manydraws back to make it all that good personally i think that it wouldn't have got a 9/10 review if they actually play the whole game through and believe me i know one guy that works for a magazine that gave kotor 9/10 and he now says that he misreview it since it should have got so high score it is fine for a 8/10 ..BTW bioware is starting to **** me off their game are coming out to be too short look at Baldur's Gate and not this one good games not enought content
    Hidden Content I am GameFreak I already know that

Thread Information