Thread: My Opinion On PGR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ZGXB - tml*****s.com Integra Man's Avatar

Thumbs down My Opinion On PGR

I don't really think PGR is that great of a game. The only cool feature is the Music while playing how you can choose. But other than that the cars arent that great the tracks are okay but the features are not too good. I give the game a 7. But goign to buy it for the sake of having it incase brothers friends come over. (car lovers)
    YOUR # 1 Maple Leaf Community
    Hidden Content Sign Up Today!

Opinions are opinions.

i thought it was ok.....i only rented it though so i didnt get tooo into it

i think the game is awesome, its different from other racing games, this game requires that you do tricks. i think this game has really good replay value. its hard, but very addicting

Is there gonna be any racing games that are like midtown madness series for PC? like cruise mode and stuff?

Frostberg

cone attack in PGR owns lol

Default adamw19

Midtown Madness 3 is coming out for xbox so is Sega gt a modify your car and race hope that helps

Sweet... Is there any sites about midtown madness 3?

not yet. i dont think there is any information except one of the cities are new york

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

PGR is one of those games that takes a lot of time to master...I have had the game for a month now and I can honestly say that it took me that long to finally get everything down and kicking ass! This game is absolutely insane!! The graphics are absolutely beautiful, and the game play is utterly brilliant (especially after you have played it for a while and get used to the controls...it's so realistic!!)

PGR, even after an entire month, is one of my favorite games of all time...but, it took a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to get there...the game is extremely challenging! Every time I play, I play for atleast 3-4 hours...and it only feels like 1....that's a nice feeling! Time flies when you are having fun

It's relatively easy to learn, but, very difficult to master, unlike many racing games where it is easy to learn and easy to master.

Question

Kind of a stupid question, but I really need to know.

My brother and I are getting an xbox for x-mas with PGR and Amped... can you have different driver names in PGR cause I REALLY REALLY don't want him going in playing with my game (he had a tendency to do this with dreamcast cause we only had one memory card) And I DO NOT want him resetting anything, or beating stuff i'd rather beat myself.

If you can't (I think you should be able to, due to having such a vast amout of saving space) then i'll go out and buy myself a memory card to save myself the headache.

I have one thing i've noticed though, the first few weeks of Xbox were rough (like ppl though it sux) but my friends are all starting to think it rocks with the new commercials, and having tried it. Good job MS... I'm very impressed on how this thing is workin out... cause I get one just after launch... hehehe.

Frostberg

Oh thats not a stupid question! But yes, you can have multiple "accounts"

That is GREAT news... hehehehe

the ONLY game I own that ever ran smooth between me and him was Porsche Unleashed... **** I miss those days. You could have tons of different users in one thing. You chose who you were using on start-up. Everyother game if I got too far ahead my brother would like delete it so he could beat stuff...

the beauty of younger siblings... LOL

Default Answer to your question

u will have to get a memory card so that u can "take it with u" so to speak. if u dont get a memory card and save your "profile" on the harddrive, your brother will be able to play as "you" so in your situation a memory card is the only option u have...............adios!
    Kind of a stupid question, but I really need to know.

My brother and I are getting an xbox for x-mas with PGR and Amped... can you have different driver names in PGR cause I REALLY REALLY don't want him going in playing with my game (he had a tendency to do this with dreamcast cause we only had one memory card) And I DO NOT want him resetting anything, or beating stuff i'd rather beat myself.

If you can't (I think you should be able to, due to having such a vast amout of saving space) then i'll go out and buy myself a memory card to save myself the headache.

I have one thing i've noticed though, the first few weeks of Xbox were rough (like ppl though it sux) but my friends are all starting to think it rocks with the new commercials, and having tried it. Good job MS... I'm very impressed on how this thing is workin out... cause I get one just after launch... hehehe. [/B][/QUOTE]

Frostberg

Ok Benacio, I didnt really understand that post, but I think that you said he needs to buy the memory card or else his bro will play on his profile. That isint true...before you do anything in PGR it asks you which driver you are, and Im not sure how many you can have, but I do know I have had up to 4 at once...but I dont know much higher after that it goes. It stores everything for you. The cars and tracks you have unlocked, the miles on each of your cars, which helment you have and so on. You pro can have is own account/profile/driver name and you can have your own as well. Its also nice to make a profile with the cheat name so you unlock everything. It is nice when friends come over so you have every track and car to pick from.

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

I think what he meant was if he wants it so his brother CAN'T play his game he'll have to get a memory card to hide from him. I don't think they are password protects on it. If i know brothers they'll delete your game just for fun, to prevent THAT, you might have to get a memory card.

Frostberg

well I dont think he wants to hide it from his bro. Thats a pain. His bro just plays his games because they only have 1 mem card. He wanted to know if he could have more than 1 profile, and he was happy to hear they you can have more than one, so his brother could play his own without beating tracks on his profile

Thread Information