Thread: Microsoft All-Star Fighting feat. Master Chief

Default Microsoft All-Star Fighting feat. Master Chief

Here's an idea I thought of:

It would be really cool if sometime in the future, MS released some kind of all-star fighting game, where you would fight your way across different levels and areas. Plus there would be characters such as Master Chief, the hottest girls from DOA, the Brute Force team, Munch and Abe, (Bill Gates), and more.

Default Re: Microsoft All-Star Fighting feat. Master Chief

Originally posted by JediMasterChief
    Here's an idea I thought of:

It would be really cool if sometime in the future, MS released some kind of all-star fighting game, where you would fight your way across different levels and areas. Plus there would be characters such as Master Chief, the hottest girls from DOA, the Brute Force team, Munch and Abe, (Bill Gates), and more.
    Go E-mail Bill Gates. I'm all for it as long as Team Ninja is the one who's the Developer. And why not add the new char for the new oddworld game and Sam Fisher plus the others chars from the game.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Umm.. that's could be really funny but the story will be very hard to write, what doing with Sam Fisher and MC at the same time ? Oh maybe MC have create a machine to go back in time...or else. And about DOA's girls, what they gonna fight for ? Fun ? They are too busy to play volleyball.
    Back into the world of gaming.

This would be an awesome game if it ever happened. Bill Gates would be my character for sure.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

That would be great, and a good counter to nintendos smash bro's series. good idea.

There doesnt have to be a story........(I.E., MVC2, TT, smashbros, spawn in soul calibur 2, 'although he did have a story but ut wasnt very good')

Thread Information