Thread: is the new fever any good

Default is the new fever any good

nfl fever 2002 and dead or alive 3 were the reasons i bought the x box at launch. for a while i was happy with fever but i knew the game had faults. when fever 2003 was announced i was hoping microsoft would make some improvements on the game but microsoft got lazy and just stuck 2003 on fever 2002. after that i swore i would never buy another fever game if microsoft wasnt gone to make any improvements on it . the last nfl game i bought was nfl fever 2002 and i miss playing with my favorite nfl teams i have been thinking about madden since i dont like espn footall or what ever ever sega wants to call it and i have been thinking about fever 04 so dose the new fever make any major improvements. oh by the way the things i din't like about fever were the passing game it was to easy to burn the db for like 70 yards. and every team had the same offence thats just wrong . all the players looked the same it looks like they pick one guy from each position and cloned them. what i liked the running is the best in any football game and being able to save in the middle of a game and being able to hide your play.
    Last edited by crimson tide; 08-18-2003 at 04:55 PM.
    hey auburn we just beat the heck out of you. rammer jammer yellow hammer give em heck alabama

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

Default Re: is the new fever any good

Originally posted by crimson tide
    nfl fever 2002 and dead or alive 3 were the reasons i bought the x box at launch. for a while i was happy with fever but i knew the game had faults. when fever 2003 was announced i was hoping microsoft would make some improvements on the game but microsoft got lazy and just stuck 2003 on fever 2002. after that i swore i would never buy another fever game if microsoft wasnt gone to make any improvements on it . the last nfl game i bought was nfl fever 2002 and i miss playing with my favorite nfl teams i have been thinking about madden since i dont like espn footall or what ever ever sega wants to call it and i have been thinking about fever 04 so dose the new fever make any major improvements. oh by the way the things i din't like about fever were the passing game it was to easy to burn the db for like 70 yards. and every team had the same offence thats just wrong . all the players looked the same it looks like they pick one guy from each position and cloned them. what i liked the running is the best in any football game and being able to save in the middle of a game and being able to hide your play.
    Since it hasn't come out yet, most of us would just be going by what others say about it, or by videos.

Check out the review on the main page if you want a good review. But remember Madden doesnt have live support.

hey thanks dances with broom sticks i am one of the unlucky x box-ps2 owners thats not online. and is the x box version of madden better than the ps2 version i want to buy it for x box because of the hard drive but EA is know for giving sony its very best.
    hey auburn we just beat the heck out of you. rammer jammer yellow hammer give em heck alabama

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

Originally posted by crimson tide
    hey thanks dances with broom sticks i am one of the unlucky x box-ps2 owners thats not online. and is the x box version of madden better than the ps2 version i want to buy it for x box because of the hard drive but EA is know for giving sony its very best.
    Im not sure, but I think its probably better on xbox. I would probably go with madden if I were you, Since you arent a fan of ESPN (sega). I think most people will agree that without broadband, madden will be better than fever.

Thread Information