Poll: BEST MX GAMES OF ALL TIME

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the best motocross games ever???????????

Lightbulb What is the best motocross games ever???????????

What mx game is your all time favorite.

I SOOOOO hope MS brings the motocross madness series to Xbox, that was one some of my favorite games for my PC, back in the day... lol

an MM3 would be WICKED, and I think because it would be first party, would be the sweetest lookin game since sliced bread.

Default mcm3

I agree i would love to see mcm3 on the x box but its not gonna happen unless someone other than rainbow studios develops it rainbow and microsoft split ways. Also rainbow has beed bought by thq. Stephene roncada said rainbow would have a new mx game with a new name for either xbox,gamecube,or ps2 but it will take 2 more years before we see it.

you left off the game that started it all exitebike for nes!!!

for us old timers
    i'll go with atv fury since i used to race them
    also MM3 would be awesome for x-box but its not looking good that we will ever see it
    i have heard bad things about ricky carmichals so the wait goes on for the killer motocross game for x-box
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

Default excitebike

I did forget excitebike i can`t beleive i did that it was my favorite game in its day boy that was along time ago huh. I also raced quads up until about a year ago. I rode a 98 lonestar outlaw with sparks engine.

wow really thats some big buxx there,, i raced in the early 90's up here in the northeast district 34,, and a few nationals had a 5th at southwick in the pro-am using that quad in the pic
    also had quite a few 250r's but never any custom built ones like you had that sucker must of cranked!!
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

Default quads

Yeah its sweet but they do cost so bucks and its no peice of cake to put togheter the first time because everythings so tight. You remeber when joe byrd was riding for trinity/lonestar be and joe are friends and he got me a good deal on it. Me joe and heather rose where going to do the pace series that year but i got divorced about that time and had a 2 year old daughter to think about. I still ride so but just for fun now it takes so much time to really do it and stay in shape its hard to do and work full time 2. I heard shane hitts parents pay him to race for a tax write off im not sure if its true are not but wouln`t that be nice.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

You know, Excitebike was a cool game at the time, but, I will have to admit, I was pretty d a m n impressed with Excitebike 64 That game was pretty fun while the 64 lasted

Default Motocross Madness Series

I really hope that Microsoft, since they own the licences to Motocross Madness and Midtown Madness that they bring them in some form to the Xbox. Or Angels Studio (Midtown Madness 1 & 2 developers) and Rainbow Studios (Motocross Madness 1 & 2 devs.) get a go ahead by a third party publisher to make some kind of Motocross game, or a Midtown-like game.

But those of you that know me, I'm a huge Motocross Madness 2 fan, and when I see the power of the Xbox, my imagination goes thru the roof thinking about the possibilites. (-:

The MCM series does seriously rock, but I don't know if I like 2 or 1 better!
    Hidden Content

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love!

Default mcm1 or mcm2

Thats a hard one for me to jason mcm1 was great and the first of its kind. I guess mcm2 is my fav though cause there are so many realistic tracks like the diz series.

Motocross 1 and 2 got really boring for me after the first hour or so... I guess im just not into racing games...

Default mccrap sx world

Have any of you played mcgrath supercross world for ps2 its been awhile since i`ve seen a game this bad.

you know i went to a national in texas,,, wolf creek i think was the name of the joint and we parked next to,, joe byrd this was back in 92 or 93,, i went down with a few friends packed tight in a ford van with 4 quads 100 degree temps,, boy those were the days,,lol
    Darren from Nacs racing was a close friend of mine,, we raced together up here all the time,, also did a few of the arena races w/ monster trucks in madison square garden that was fun,, we did team NY against team NJ,, it was all set up,, but the crowds loved it,,

I used to play exitebike till my thumb blistered
    have played MM2 on my bro's pc also and it was kick ass ,,
    plz come to xbox!!! MM2

Hidden Content

My favorite one isn't on the list. It's the original MotoRacer.

the funny thing is ,,,,13 people have voted and not one person voted for the only xbox game so far...

Hidden Content

Old School!
    when i saw this thread. in my mind im thinking (excitebike excitebike!)
    but i didnt see a choice for it on the poll.
    Seems like alot of people like it.
    Excitebike 64 wsa also good.
    Currently Playing:Halo
    • I want
    • Xbox Gundam Game
    • MGSX
    • THPS3
    • Amped
    • Nfl Fever

"Must crush CAPITALISM!"Lenin (from Simpsons)
    Old School
    Hidden Content

Default The Xbox Motocross Game.

Just read my review on it....you'll see. (-:

I haven't played any motocross on the XBOX yet. That's why I didn't vote for it.

MX2002 was horrible! Tetris had better graphics!!! :sarcasm: .. but ya..
    And that's all I have to say about that.

Thread Information