Poll: BEST MX GAMES OF ALL TIME

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the best motocross games ever???????????

It may sound like a bit of work, but hey, the technology is there
    demande taux pret personnel en ligne credit simulation Faire un pret immobilier en ligne avec un bon creditdemande taux pret personnel en ligne credit simulation

def loved mcgrath 2000 on my n64

I sure wished someone would step up to the plate and make a good mx game. Its been along time since Rainbow had any competition. I'll never understand why Rainbow did not make downloadable tracks for MX VS ATV. I was really hoping 2XL would of made a new MX Game. They have the talent to do it. Heck the SX game they made on the I Phone is pretty sweet. Then Deibus that made Motocross Mania also had the talent but they just kinda fell of the map. I would love to see a squel to either SX Circuit or Mx Rider. I don't know if we'll ever get another MX Game with the lasting power and fun factor of MCM 2. The user created tracks on online play made it awesome. Since then online play has became a joke. It will be interesting to see how the new rainbow mx game that uses both sticks will be. Just my two cents.

my fav ever is MX Superfly for Xbox, man the racing wasent the best but the free roam mode was some of the most fun i ever had playing with a friend. split screen ftw
    Looking for Quake IV plate, knockoff or real.

Never been good at motocross games myself. I still play the original ExciteBike.

I agree...Excitebike!! Memories...

I still enjoy excitebike to this day myself. Its amazing how much fun a simple game can be. Wasn't their a 3d version or some other verison on Excitebike 64? I never played it but think I remeber hearing or seeing something about it. Have any of you ever played it? If so what was it like?

I downloaded that Elstomania along time ago when this thread was started and its a very fun addictive game as well.

Thread Information