Thread: shenmue 2 for xbox?

Question shenmue 2 for xbox?

i was just wondering if shenmue 2 was gonna come out for xbox because it was for dreamcast but they cut it cause dreamcast is a crappy system and i wanna get shenmue 2 so i was j/w

p.s. save the hamsters

Oh Yeah!
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

whats it like?
    Is sex dirty? Only when it's being done right.

Your in luck, Shenmue II will be an xbox exclusive.

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: shenmue 2 for xbox?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by monkeyman
    [B]i was just wondering if shenmue 2 was gonna come out for xbox because it was for dreamcast but they cut it cause dreamcast is a crappy system and i wanna get shenmue 2 so i was j/w

First off why is Dreamcast a crappy system? you cant give one real answer why can you?
    Secondly, Shenmue 2 is not a Xbox exclusive. Shenmue 2 is out now for DC in japan & Europe. It's only exclusive in the US for Xbox.
    And Third, ebgames.com is importing the DC version from Europe w/ the converter for $59.99 right now!!
    Im getting it and im not waiting until next fall 2002!!

BUt I will get the Xbox version when the time comes. Until then, it's time to awaken my Sega Dreamcast for some Shenmue 3rd disc bordom,.. um..er ......... I meant excitement!!

Dreamcast -- A crappy system???

I think not!!
    Matt Cox - The official XBA European Buddy!
    Xbox Live Gamertag - xboxmanchester

i got a dreamcast and a x-box and other systems and i think dc is a crappy system compared to x-box

Secondly, Shenmue 2 is not a Xbox exclusive. Shenmue 2 is out now for DC in japan & Europe. It's only exclusive in the US for Xbox.
    Wow!! Was I talking about markets in other countries???? No. I'm talking about the U.S.A., right here, right now. Is it coming out for any system besides xbox in america??? NO.

Thread Information