Thread: Sonic Heroes Tr@iler

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default Sonic Heroes Tr@iler

Sonic and his friends have evolved, adopting a configuration feature that lets gamers control three playable characters simultaneously, using Sonic’s speed, Knuckles’ power, and Tails’ ability to fly, to conquer massive worlds. This team-based gameplay marks the next evolution in Sonic’s gaming career, taking platform gaming to a completely new level. Using the three formations and the powerful moves that each team member has, Sonic and his friends combine forces to battle the ultimate evil.

Trailer
    Back into the world of gaming.

I've actually seen that vid already and I must say. That game looks great.

I'm a huge Sonic fan and was really hoping for the best for the Xbox version but when I played it at E3 it was basically blew! They had a lot of work to do to make this game even acceptable. I'll check out the trailer to see if it looks any different than the crap they showed at E3. I really hope it does.

Edit: Wow, what do you know, it actually looks like a good game now. They have improved upon it a LOT! Kudos to them. I once again have faith in Sonic Heros.
    Last edited by LynxFX-XBA; 08-24-2003 at 11:14 PM.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

i thought tails and knuckles were chasing sonic, then i remembered my genesis days when tails used to follor sonic around when u played, except now theres 2 people following him, ever since sonic went 3d ive never liked it, they should have mini games thats the classic 2d sonic, except with enhanced graphics
    Hidden Content

Thread Information