Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sc2 good/bad ?

I'll tell you why you should get it, because I like fighting games, but I'd never buy one, but SC2 changed that. I played the demo of SC2 for 8 hours or so already, and I'm not sick of it, and that's just the demo! I'd seriously consider purchasing this game if I wasn't buying a computer.

Go Nightmare! w00t!

If this game was on Live, I would scrap buying the computer, buy Live, and SC2 for sure, it's just that good.

awesome i love a good fighting game, i have mkda already (i got it free) its a good game, but i know sc is so much better...still tho, ufc is my all time fav fighter for the realism...i actually do that **** since i'm taking tai boxing, jiu jitsu, and some israeli special forces **** called haganah... in any case i think sc2 would be a worthy purchase and if i can find it tomorrow i'll pick it up
    "Keep your head up and your hatchet high..."

I changed my mind. I finally made my brain believe myself that I could never afford a computer without a job, so I just went and bought SC2. Best decision I've ever made. The game is 100x better than the demo. If you haven't played it, there's no way to describe how good it is.

I'd check out EBGames or Electronics Boutique. My local Electronics Boutique had what looked like 50+ copies of just the Xbox version. In the whole back case pretty much the only thing you could see was Soul Calibur II, and 75% of what you could see was the Xbox version.

i've got a best buy, gamestop, eb, and circuit city all in this one area... so if none of them have it i shall get the pipe bombs ready... juss playin lol

i just bought sc2... well worth the money, great, great game, best arcade style fighter yet...

I'll tell you why its better than DOA3...because doa3 is for simple minded button mashers...that game lacks depth..

soul calibur is the bst fighter to master...because if you are good....you can just $hit on a button masher, unlike in other games a button masher can just walk on and whoop ass without nowing whats goin on...

and about the game getting old...I still play the DC version to this day...and I got it when It first came out...over 1000hrs between three systems have been logged on it...

i hope i get it soon. i ordered it from amazon.com almost a week ago. it says that its gonna ship on the 5th, but they always ship it before the usual ship date or whatever. but i really hope it comes soon, i wanna play it. i played the demo and it was pretty cool.

JJaX Poops on DOA fans

I've defended my views on SC far too many times to be bothered with DOA fans.

Im sorrry about your gaming preferences.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by nik2deep
    I'll tell you why its better than DOA3...because doa3 is for simple minded button mashers...that game lacks depth..

soul calibur is the bst fighter to master...because if you are good....you can just $hit on a button masher, unlike in other games a button masher can just walk on and whoop ass without nowing whats goin on...

and about the game getting old...I still play the DC version to this day...and I got it when It first came out...over 1000hrs between three systems have been logged on it...
    Yep, if you know what you're doing, you can make the other player go through hell. I played with my bro for about half an hour, and I beat him every single time because he doesn't really play it, so all he could do is button mash. I don't hate it when people button mash, but I hate it when people button mash on characters that are easy to do it with(Necrid for example) and they already own the game.

Default yup :-D

DOA3 was a good game, except it got boring in a day, Soul Caliber 2 has been so much fun, theres so many possiblitys , Only 1 thing about Soul Caliber II i do not like theres no movie scenes for each character. Soul Caliber II is definetly the better game

Thread Information