Thread: Soul Calibur 2 flooding in a week.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default Soul Calibur 2 flooding in a week.

Around one more week from now, we can taste Soul calibur 2. Who are excite about it ? Yea, Ninja Scroll post your thoughs here...
    Back into the world of gaming.

I am i need a new fighting game the last one i bought was MK:Triligy for the N64

I'm dying to play the game. The first one was one of my favorite games of all time, and they say that the second one is similar but with improvements. I probably spent well over 100 hours on the first game and that was pretty much entirely in single player.

Originally posted by dronezero
    I'm dying to play the game. The first one was one of my favorite games of all time, and they say that the second one is similar but with improvements. I probably spent well over 100 hours on the first game and that was pretty much entirely in single player.
    About 100 hours just for a fighting game ? How you can so addict huh ? Even Dead or Alive 3, i spend only approximatively 50 hours on it so far i think.

I played SoulCalibur-2 about a month ago, maybe more than that, I believe it were a Jap version, hey I dont know, but what I do know is, is that its pretty sweet. I wasn't blown away but hey its decent.
    When you are willing to release from being a Victim you open the path to become a Victor.

I'm getting it, even if it is more like Soul Calibur 1.5 I played ALOT of the first one and expect the 2nd to be a bit more polished with a few new goodies.

Originally posted by studepaber
    I'm getting it, even if it is more like Soul Calibur 1.5 I played ALOT of the first one and expect the 2nd to be a bit more polished with a few new goodies.
    Soul Calibur 1.5 ?? How can you say that ? Graphics enhanced and lot of them, new characters, a whole new mode Weapon Master, new CG movies to see, etc.

DUDE, Soul Calibur is hands down the greatest fighting game EVER...(did I offend anyone?) I remember some of my greatsest memories are of Jon, Luis Elvis and I playing Soul Calibur in Elvis' little shack...or on his porch...damn, those where the days...DREAMCAST!
    -Welcome back

i cant wait for this game!!! its f*ckin awesome... enough said

Originally posted by Shadow20002

About 100 hours just for a fighting game ? How you can so addict huh ? Even Dead or Alive 3, i spend only approximatively 50 hours on it so far i think.
    300+ hours easy on SC.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Member on the run

Originally posted by Shadow20002

Sorry man, I just don't even begin to see the comparison there. While the graphics are prettier on DoA3, the moves and depth of fighting are far more engrossing! You can easily hit 300 hours without realizing it.

Thread Information