Thread: am i the only person here that hasnt played halo

Default am i the only person here that hasnt played halo

i have never played halo or had any intrest in it. i suck at fps but i will a least give games i suck at a try but i havent done it with halo. and i seen the e3 demo of halo 2 on my oxm demo and was not impressed is something wrong with me
    hey auburn we just beat the heck out of you. rammer jammer yellow hammer give em heck alabama

To be impressed, you have to have played halo.

But, I usued to suck at FPS, and hated all genres 'cept sports, but now FPS are my fave. genre because of Halo.

There's nothing wrong with you it's not your cup of tea that's all. Although other's migth think you live under a rock or in a cave, but hey, fcuk em.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

First of all, it's just normal that someone like you haven't not played Halo, even know what is relate what is it but it's ok. Are you just buying Xbox ? FPS are something relate exclusively on PC back in time but now, it's coming more in consoles than ever.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Default Re: am i the only person here that hasnt played halo

Originally posted by crimson tide
    i seen the e3 demo of halo 2 on my oxm demo and was not impressed is something wrong with me
    Yes, something is wrong with you. Halo 2 has some of the best lighting I've ever seen in a game. To not be impressed by its technical achievements is something...

If you are however referring to the gameplay that seemed unimpressive to you, then thats a whole different matter. Not everyone likes FPS, but one thing's for sure -- Halo2 will be one of the best FPS's ever made, Halo2 will be the best FPS on Xbox.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

No its understandable if you dont like FPS. I hate racing games and the new F1 game is supposedly one of the best racers out there but i dont care. Some poeple might call me crazy about that one. I would suggest that you atleast try halo.

man, i started playing Halo like a week ago. I didnt buy ma xbox coz of Halo. I dont like shooting games. Im a racing and sports games freak.
    The smart person says very little, and one with understanding stays calm.

Even fools seem to be wise if they keep quiet; if they don't speak, they appear to understand.

Default Re: am i the only person here that hasnt played halo

Originally posted by crimson tide
    i have never played halo or had any intrest in it. i suck at fps but i will a least give games i suck at a try but i havent done it with halo. and i seen the e3 demo of halo 2 on my oxm demo and was not impressed is something wrong with me

Dude if you saw the Halo 2 demo on your xbox demo disc, and haven't been impressed, then all I can say is that you are SICK!

And here is the cure.

Go to the store, rent Halo, play it and be impressed! PERIOD!
    Leo

you guys are right maybe i should try a game before i say i am not impressed with it. i suck at jap-rpgs and racers but i bought gt3, ffx, breath of fire dragon quarter, and kotor, i am mainly a fighter, adventure, platform, shooter, and anything japanese except rpgs so i think i will give halo a try and yes i got my x box at launch so its been 2 years i have done without halo.
    hey auburn we just beat the heck out of you. rammer jammer yellow hammer give em heck alabama

halo is an awesome game,you should give it a try.i couldnt drop the controller for 2 weeks.im pretty sure everybody else was the same as i was.i cant wait for halo 2 cause it looks awesome! it makes halo 1 kinda look bad because halo 2 is such an improvement in everything!
    There has got to be more to life than just being really, really, really, ridiculously good looking.Hidden Content

You can only have one sig image at a time. The maximum size is also 500x250.

Thread Information