What's the deal with this? I've done a search on future games here and it only shows 1. I know there's more, but there isn't much. I thought Microsoft was going to have a whole slew of internet ready games available. I know that's one of my main requirements when Microsoft's network is online. I've been a long-time PC online gamer and this is a must for most games. It adds a lot of value to the puchase of a game because it extends the length of time you'll play the game. I would think that developers would jump on board to have internet-ready games.

It seems like developers aren't too confident with the viability of xbox on the internet.

Any ideas or news on what's coming and maybe some dates would be appreciated. I know about project ego, but that's maybe one of 4 games I know of. Rayman Arena & Unreal Championship are some other ones.

Let me clarify this by saying that I'm not talking about system-link play. I don't think this is how they will enable internet play on xbox games. System-link can work now on the internet but it seems to have more packet-loss then what a true internet game would seem to have, IMHO.

Please list some games and dates and maybe why there's not tons of online games coming out in May, the same time Xbox's network goes online.

thx