Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet, GTA 3 and VC Bundle for Xbox Confirmed!

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

Default Sweet, GTA 3 and VC Bundle for Xbox Confirmed!

Well incase you guys didnt read on the front page, Its confirmed. We get GTA 3 and VC in a packaged deal. I wonder if they are gonna still charge 40-50 bucks for it. What do you guys think?

excellent but i want to wait for it to drop a bit

he.he.he. time to kill hoes for christmas.he.he.he
    *Proud to be in the LXG and the 101st Spec Ops*

not a fanboy

Default Re: Sweet, GTA 3 and VC Bundle for Xbox Confirmed!

Originally posted by DocHoliday78
    Well incase you guys didnt read on the front page, Its confirmed. We get GTA 3 and VC in a packaged deal. I wonder if they are gonna still charge 40-50 bucks for it. What do you guys think?

Yeah,I think we get shafted on the price.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action...ws_6074470.html

I don't know if we get shafted that much on the price. You get both of them for $50. PS2 owners spent $100. So it isn't like they are trying to get that out of us. Where they do shaft us is that they then turn around and sell the same two pack deal to PS2 owners for $40.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

For those games, $50 is priced about right. I'm assuming that this is a direct PoS2 port...

not a fanboy

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
    Where they do shaft us is that they then turn around and sell the same two pack deal to PS2 owners for $40.

Well yeah, thats where we get shafted. We pay more for the exact same thing.

You need a new brain! El Latino Mafioso's Avatar

I'll only but it if they improve the graphics or include some xbox-exclusive goodies, but if they don't I am not wasting my money. I played them both and beated them on my ps2 so....l8ter

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

They better not make it a ps2 port. They should have mp3 support like they did on the PC and a graphic face lift.

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
    For those games, $50 is priced about right. I'm assuming that this is a direct PoS2 port...
    I read somewhere that it will have PC-caliber graphics. But that was the only thing they would say, no word on custom soundtracks though. Im pretty happy, I ALMOST bought Vice city the other day at Circuit City for 40 bucks (PC). I can wait a couple months.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

I'll put down $50 for it, and I'll bet so will a lot of other people. I know there is a lot of looking-down-the-nose at the GTA series, since it was the PS2's biggest seller, but I think it's a fairly good game. Not the best ever, but pretty good. And at two-for-one, why not.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Who cares ?? At the time it will come, we will get True Crime.
    Back into the world of gaming.

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

but ill look better...hell it looks better on pc than PS2

I won't get it because I have both on PC, I would think that R* would improve the graphics, they did on the pc, even on my POS vid card, it looks a helluva lot better than on PS2

I am not picking it up and if I did they would have to make a big facelift to the graphics for me to change my mind.

hmmm...if this bundle is going to have the PC graphics instead of the PoS2 graphics, this may be worth it.

Personally, I liked the game far more on the PC than I did on the PoS2 (I haven't played VC on my PC yet, though)...and, yes, the graphics had a huge part in that. We all know the gameplay is awesome in GTA3 & VC, however, we should expect more when it comes to graphics... I think a PC port would definately make things better.

As Ive said before.... /twirls finger.. We'll have True Crime by then, and Unless it offers something different from the PS2/PC version....its just a port.

It'll sell well though... /sigh
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Originally posted by Variation
    As Ive said before.... /twirls finger.. We'll have True Crime by then, and Unless it offers something different from the PS2/PC version....its just a port.

It'll sell well though... /sigh
    My biggest concern with True Crime is the "locking" system in which you have to lock onto a target before shooting at them. Damn, I hate that type of set up....I hope it's not like Dead To Rights in that aspect...

My biggest concern with True Crime is the "locking" system in which you have to lock onto a target before shooting at them. Damn, I hate that type of set up....I hope it's not like Dead To Rights in that aspect...
    Even if so...Id rather play that than an older games that's lost its luster in after a week of play (GTA/VC)
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

No there ports of the pc versions and the pc version is a port of the pos2 versions, so it's a port of a port.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Thread Information