Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Counter-Strike Box Shot

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default Xbox Counter-Strike Box Shot

ToTheGame.com has the shot up for your viewing pleasure. From what I've seen and been tracking of this game it looks like it has a bunch of additions that Counter-Strike: Condition Zero will be bringing to the PC, I'm not sure if the single player is there, but I know many of the models and weapons from CZ seem to be finding there way into the Xbox version of Counter-Strike.

Back into the world of gaming.

i might get it, but only if its cheaper than 50 bucks. because i already have it on the pc, and theres really no point in getting it for the xbox. but it'd be cool though...

Ok I think it sucks,,,I dont like it. Not that it matters to the game or really ne thing but since you mentioned it I dont like that cover.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

I might pick this game up also. I have it for the PC, but I don't play it on PC. I play Day of Defeat instead. I hope they will have more Half-Life mods on Xbox, because most of them are great games. Day of Defeat especially.

yeah, i sometimes play the pc version. ive been playing for like, 3 years hahha. and im still not that good, but its cool. but i dont know if im gonna get the xbox one. i mean, its probly weird with a controller and stuff. but ill definitely rent it. it's probly really cool on xbl

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

That is one ugly box, need to get that yellow out of there.

Ok, thats great, but when is this damn game going to be released. Stop loitering in our emotional minds (not you shadow)

Also, thats an unusually large helmet.

Edit: just checked your other tread...December 5th....hmmmm, "waiting" is truly a disciplined form of art.
    Last edited by prakeem; 09-04-2003 at 05:41 PM.
    FUSA

Its one of my most wanted this season Just hoping it has classic PC levels in it... or at least later on for download..
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

definately on my list of games to pick up. looks like the box has a good lineup for winter/spring

I think Im going to get it. I have it for Pc and liked it but so many people cheat online with it...Mods and stuff.I think that its going to be really cool I'm going to get it.
    Shakespeare
    "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers:
    For he today that sheds his blood with me;
    Shall be my brother."
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    brought to you by Hidden Content

its just cover art people relax.. I cant wait to give this game a rental.. Its gonna be suhweet
    Hidden Content

Games I Own ~ Halo, Morrowind, Unreal Championship, Wolfenstien, Madden 2004 (Thank you EA)

Games I Want ~ Fable, Ninja Gaiden, THUG, True Crime

I WONT RELAX, I WONT! I'M GOING TO RENT ALL OF THE COPIES IN THE WORLD SO YOU CAN'T!!! AND I'M GOING TO BUY SIX HUNDRED COPIES SO I CAN HAVE MORE COPIES THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

ok....

Anyway, I think I will pick this game up, unless something like Unreal 2 is rocking my world at the moment. I never had a good PC to play CS on, so I've had to go to a PC LAN store to play it online or with friends on LAN etc.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Originally posted by SnoochyBoochy
    I WONT RELAX, I WONT! I'M GOING TO RENT ALL OF THE COPIES IN THE WORLD SO YOU CAN'T!!! AND I'M GOING TO BUY SIX HUNDRED COPIES SO I CAN HAVE MORE COPIES THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!!
    Look like you are a rich huh ? Or else, should i call addict to Countet-Strike ??
    Back into the world of gaming.

i wish i was rich. i just decided to freak out when Nosferatu told everyone to calm down...

Too Sixy

DAY OF DEFEAT ROCKS! THEY NEED TO MOD OR RELEASE THIS GAME BY ITSELF.

I WILL GET CSTRIKE FOR THE XBOX
    Hidden Content
    Hardware:XBOX, 1 Orig. 3 typeS controllers, DVD kit, XBOXLIVE

Games I own: Halo, Rallysport Challenge, Amped, Bond AOF, NHL2003, Ghost Recon, MechAssault, UC, DOA3, DOAXBV, CAPCOM VS SNK2EO, RTCW, Enter the Matrix, MOTOGP2, KOTOR, NFL FEVER 2004.

Nice find shadow. I'll definitely be getting this game (although I didn't really play much of CS on the PC, played R6 religiously instead) and hope it comes out in Nov/Dec.

Just discovered this is my 1000th post, woot! I guess I won't make a post all about it, maybe I'll just drink an extra beer tonight

The PSKT is for...

I wouldnt put my life on it, but i'm willing to bet that the cover was faked/For illustration purposes only

[list=1][*]The XBL bar is HUGE... the black part is half of this box, but on live games, it takes up about a quarter[*]The man on the right... is that a hole in his beret...?[/list=1]

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

Looks more like a protein stain to me.

I think you're right skoot. It looks just like a box cover eb would make up. Didn't even think about that.
    RIP Dave

Originally posted by JR Alberda
    DAY OF DEFEAT ROCKS! THEY NEED TO MOD OR RELEASE THIS GAME BY ITSELF.

I WILL GET CSTRIKE FOR THE XBOX
    I know its kida off topic but do ya know if Day of Defeat is comin out for Xbox?

EDIT: does anybody know?
    Last edited by rough_rida; 09-05-2003 at 09:22 PM.
    *Proud to be in the LXG and the 101st Spec Ops*

Thread Information