Thread: just beat kotor-texas sized spoiler

Default just beat kotor-texas sized spoiler

it was hard but malak went down i am the new dark lord of the sith and i looked the part i had the old sith lord mask from one of the sith tombs, the old sith lord gaunlets from one of the sith tombs, i had darth revens robe, and i had the sith lightsaber you earn from the sith academy+one of the sith lord swords you find in one of the sith tombs you know the sword that poisins enemies on contact. i had all the dark force powers and my stats were balanced perfectly between combact-strength 20+dex 12 and force power-wisdom 20 i was a soilder and jedi counsler i used two handed fighting and was so evil i only got one light side point so what was your charecter like
    hey auburn we just beat the heck out of you. rammer jammer yellow hammer give em heck alabama

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

I didnt see any spoilers in there. You just posted your stats and armor.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

i know i forgot to put them in after i beat malak he sucked up to me like a first grader to his teacher then dies the sith fleet controled by bastila and her battle meditation kick the republics a** and the republic flagship is blown up next thing i know i am on the sith home world in front of a bunch of sith while bastila is sucking up to me more than malak did the end happy now
    hey auburn we just beat the heck out of you. rammer jammer yellow hammer give em heck alabama

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

Nice, I beat it on Lightside and only had 2 dark side points for me (one was killing Juhani ). BTW, this is in the wrong Forum, it should be in the RPG forums.

Holy crap use some punctuation!!

Member on the run

Originally posted by CarGuy
    Holy crap use some punctuation!!
    My thoughts exactly. But anyway, try the light side. Much tougher. I beat it on the light side first, and then dark side. The dark side was simple in comparison, but much more fun because of being absolutely evil.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Can you tell me approximatively how you long you go through it ?
    Back into the world of gaming.

it took me a while because i did a lot of side quest. and i tryed the light side once and got bored so i started over plus the light side force powers a weak and ***. plus its more exspensive.

this is for carguy and rudedogx ........................................................
    ?????????????????????????????????????
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy now

Thread Information