Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else looking foward to VODOO VINCE?

Default Is anyone else looking forward to VODOO VINCE?

Just wanted to know if anyone else is looking forward to VODOO VINCE? It looks like a really original game and I really have been wanting to play a good 3D platformer on the XBOX (Mario 64, Banjo, Zelda I miss those games).

Any feed back would be cool. Thanks.

Crappyguy
    http://www.pbase.com/crappyguy/inbox
    Last edited by crappyguy; 09-07-2003 at 08:12 PM.
    [url=Hidden Content Home Theater System/url]

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

No, i didnt like the OXM Demo but i am sure other people will like this game. Its very creative and has some funny parts but its just not my cup of tea.

Starving College Student

it looks fun, but i'll pass it up due to time/money constraints (so many great games, so little time)
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

this is actually the first platformer that has got my attention since super mario wold on SNES

yea i've saw the review on xbn and oxm. i found it to be pretty interesting. but theres other games i'd be more interested in.

Gamerscore Whore

Its definitely a game I'll be checkin out as I found the demo pretty fun. But I've always been a platformer guy and this is right up that alley.

Nope I really don't care it looks like just another game like Vexx,Zapper,Blinx,Spyro!

I'm kind of looking forward to playing Conkers for the first time. I've heard the N64 game was a lot of fun and very funny. I'm going to have to check out some VV reviews.

Member on the run

Conkers is a long way from coming out man. Sorry to say that, but the demo was in really early stages at E3. As for Voodoo Vince, that demo on the OXM was the same demo at E3, and I was hooked at E3, so I like the OXM demo even more since now I can hear Adam Carolla's voice as Vince! Gotta love the sarcastic piece of burlap!

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

To be honest, I'm only really a 2d platformer kinda guy, and the only 3D platformer that i have really liked (I consider Klonoa 2 a 2D BTW) is Ratcet and Clank, which I LOVED. I'm not really looking forward to VV, but thats just me probably...

I liked the OXM demo a lot. I think Microsoft finally has a winner on their hands, in the platform genre. I won't be buying it, because there are too many other good games coming out, but it sure looks like a solid, fun platformer.

I liked the OXM demo, too. The game itself was fun, although it was pretty easy and the music got a bit annoying at times. I have to hand it to them for coming up with an original idea - I don't remember ever playing a game where you were actually supposed to hurt yourself. Unfortunately, Arven's right - there are way too many good games out there. Like many of you guys, I have both an XBox and a PS2, and depending on how things turn out with a game they recently announced for GC, we might end up with them. It's awesome to have the ability to pick up those console-exclusive games, but there's only so much time in the day - if only they were more portable... I'd take my Xbox on the plane with me and play while I fly.
    I'd ask someone to make me a sig, but I can't think of anything decent to put there...

Hidden Content

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Not really my kind but will give it a try when this one release.
    Back into the world of gaming.

I read a few reviews and it sounds like fun. Is there a place to get cheap subscriptions to OXM that come with the disk? I found a year for $15, but it didn't include the CD.

I loved the demo on OXM! I will definatly be picking this game up when it comes out.

Talking

Oh no, Im not looking foward to THIS game at all,

Originally posted by DocHoliday78
    No, i didnt like the OXM Demo but i am sure other people will like this game. Its very creative and has some funny parts but its just not my cup of tea.
    Same here.
    *Proud to be in the LXG and the 101st Spec Ops*

I played the OXM demo. It's funny and cool, but I'll rent it. I might buy it. There better games to buy than that. Like Freedom Fighters. I Buy 2 games in a month. I might get both.
    Leo

I loved Munch and Oddworld, and I think this is just about in the same rank with it. I'm pretty psyched for this game, as I hear that it's more challenging than expected.

Member on the run

Well, the OXM demo wasn't that challenging, as much as it was just fun. I just hope you're right about the challenging aspect. Vince's spin attack seems to be too easy to beat everyone with.

Thread Information