Thread: All Star Baseball 2004

Default All Star Baseball 2004

Alright well I just started messing with this game tonite... and I find it almost impossible to hit the ball Im always getting struck out and ****.. I move the little contact and power hit target all over the place and it dont help for nothing.. Are there any tricks to it because If I could actually hit the ball and put up some fight against the other team I wouldnt be falling asleep while playing this game:o
    Hidden Content

Games I Own ~ Halo, Morrowind, Unreal Championship, Wolfenstien, Madden 2004 (Thank you EA)

Games I Want ~ Fable, Ninja Gaiden, THUG, True Crime

Gamerscore Whore

LOL, Nos.... The main trick I would suggest is to take All Star Baseball and trade it in on World Series Baseball 2k3. Thats where its at this year. While All Star is graphically a pretty game, the gameplay lacks in just about every aspect, including hitting. WSB 2k3 is solid the whole way around, you should check it out.

well I had to change the one thing to easy and now Im hitting homeruns and line drives now... I mean I got the game for free because the dude on ebay didnt have a strategy guide for morrowind so damn I cant beat it
    Hidden Content

Games I Own ~ Halo, Morrowind, Unreal Championship, Wolfenstien, Madden 2004 (Thank you EA)

Games I Want ~ Fable, Ninja Gaiden, THUG, True Crime

i thought this game was awful. I actually got it and put it on ebay the same day. To play a season, YOU have to play 162 game or so. Thats just ridiculous to not have a setting to allow you to toggle with the number of games played
    xbox 360 games owned...Amped 3, NBA2K7 & Guitar Hero 2

Wii games owned: wii play

I think ASB04 is the best game on the market this year. Hitting is all about reaction time, I have no problem hitting even on All-Star difficulty anymore. And yes, I use cursor mode, not timed hitting. I think the gameplay is decent, but it's also all the other features the game has that makes it great.

Just use timed hitting. I have allstar baseball 2002 and i thought that game was so hard to hit in then i rented 2003 and it was easy to hit in i was kindof confused, so maybe they did something in 2004 like 2002 with the hitting, but anywasy just used timed hitting its the best way to hit anyways.
    FSD Rampage (Fatal Silent Destroyers) Unreal Championship clan

Thread Information