Thread: Screenshots

The guy from Japan
    Makuhari (In Chiba, sorta near Tokyo.. If you don't live in Japan, then you would call it Tokyo)

Default Screenshots

How do you take screen shots with an XBOX?? Do you have to have a video capture card in your computer and hten play the game through your computer capturing video, and then just export the frame you want to make into a screen shot??
    or do people that run game sites have some sorta special other hardware that they can connect directly to their xbox???

xboxteen

hmm camera? if not i got no idea what you mean

I would assume that you just use a camera. The ones from the developers are taken using equipment, but us poor people just use our cameras.

I use my left foot and some ear wax...but, errr, thats just me

Stephen, the owner, uses a dev xbox and/or debug xbox to get screenshots that aren't just given to us by the game developer.

You could use the method you said, connecting it to a computer if you want to get screencaps yourself. I would probably use a program called Dscaler to get the best quality caps possible.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Use your webcam to take it.
    Back into the world of gaming.

I thought I would find screenshots of some sort. Next time you start a thread use a question mark. Here are a few examples. {How do I take screenshots?} Or {Screenshots?} This sh-it makes me nuts.

Thread Information