Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GTA 4....on PS2 only.

not a fanboy

Originally posted by Heavens Gate
    I will NEVER buy that game NEVER. By the way folks, we DON'T GET THE BUNDLE. PS2 gamers do. We have to shell out $50.00 for vice city. I heard it on pulse. A very reliable gaming news program on G4. I will NEVER have that game in my library. This type of game is a trend that other companies will follow. Kind of like how SEGA has took the football crown from EA. Their will be others like it. And prob will surpass vice city and Rockstar games.

Right..........

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/adventu...to3/index.html

Originally posted by t_howell

Nintendo is very familiar. Nintendo makes a great deal of money due to it's Gameboy sales. Nintendo probably outsells Sony as a whole in the gaming industry.
    it also has no competition yet so thats really different. still by your logic the N64 would have outsold the ps1 because nintendo had been around longer. or maybe its just that people have brains and buy the systems that are best for them.

Originally posted by Fanboy5000

Right..........

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/adventu...to3/index.html
    My thoughts exactly... :wink:

Lets squash any rumor trolls right here. In regards to the GTA3/Vice city pack:

XBOX DOES GET THE BUNDLE.
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 09-13-2003 at 02:26 PM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

I will NEVER buy that game NEVER. By the way folks, we DON'T GET THE BUNDLE. PS2 gamers do. We have to shell out $50.00 for vice city. I heard it on pulse. A very reliable gaming news program on G4. I will NEVER have that game in my library. This type of game is a trend that other companies will follow. Kind of like how SEGA has took the football crown from EA. Their will be others like it. And prob will surpass vice city and Rockstar games.
    What?! I was at Gamespot last week and they said it was a bundle for 40 dollars. If you are right then why would anyone who had the game before pay 50 dollars for the same game? I won't that's for damn sure.

This is MY HOME

The Frew-its of the Devil

Hmm... then I suppose EB Games and GameStop are both guilty of false advertising since they're both advertising a GTA Pack for Xbox at 49.99... it seems to be a bit unlikely but I guess you have the inside source. You know all there is to know about the gaming world and we should all believe you, and not the people who actually work in the industry. Thanks for the heads up... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

EDIT: Link to product in question... I guess we can bring a class action suite against EB for this
    http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/238631.asp
    Last edited by JimmieDoogan; 09-15-2003 at 11:46 AM.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Thread Information