Thread: Halo Update (thank u all)

Default Halo Update (thank u all)

Well many to some of you may remember way back when I first joined the infamous xboxaddict forum that I posted a thread titled "Is Halo Worth It?".
    And being that I am not a FPS fan period I wanted to ask you guys could a game like this win a gamer over that in not at all intersted in this gerne. Well, gotta tell you guys, I owned (Doom on 32X ggrrrrr, to Q3A on DC) & played UT.
    But you guys made me a believer along w/ EGM's perfect scores for the classic Halo.

So I just want to personally thank everyone that posted their replay to that thread. Specially Waximus (lol) & Van for you guys in-depth overlook of the title.

Da Ninja has spoken

Did you buy Halo or not? Until you purchase the game and play it for yourself, I have nothing to say.

Now off with you!

Originally posted by VAN
    Did you buy Halo or not? Until you purchase the game and play it for yourself, I have nothing to say.

Now off with you!

aaaaaaaaaaahhh, that's foul slim! Im the only one in dis joint dat can his people! it's all good doe.

Anyways, YES! I bought Halo last Thursday along w/ DOA3.
    I would not have posted this if I never bought the game and liked it.
    I actually love the game. It is nothing short of a classic.

As far a DOA3 goes,... well.. I only played it no more that 15 minutes since I got it. That game is just a prettier version of DOA2 on DC.
    but back to the subject, I love Halo and am very happy for everyones past input!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Hey, no sweat of deez nutz, Linda Troll Glad you like it...Have you tried the Multiplayer modes yet? Also, you can LAN your XBox and get a frag party going...the game is incredible with tons of replay value

And, I plan on waiting until Microsoft has their on-line forum up and going this summer before I take Halo on-line...by then, I will be unstoppable...so, until then, I would like to pass my condolances to you before hand as my Chief Commander will give you a nice head shot with the sniper gun from 200 yards away

hehe...enjoy it, buddy...it's a great game!

Waximus, that Linda troll gag is like sooooooo old and played out now kid!
    So let me get dis right now dog, next summer 2002 your gonna splatter my Ninja brains online w/ Halo? That's a low blow Wax!
    I thought we were boys?
    .......... yo wait a minute, now im sounding pretty d@mn soft now!
    That is just so un-Ninja like me.
    Here's da deelie Waxi-pad-imus!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOOL!!! Ha, I made a new funny yo! Anyways, on Halo your ass will be grass next year junior!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
    Waximus, that Linda troll gag is like sooooooo old and played out now kid!
    So let me get dis right now dog, next summer 2002 your gonna splatter my Ninja brains online w/ Halo? That's a low blow Wax!
    I thought we were boys?
    .......... yo wait a minute, now im sounding pretty d@mn soft now!
    That is just so un-Ninja like me.
    Here's da deelie Waxi-pad-imus!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOOL!!! Ha, I made a new funny yo! Anyways, on Halo your ass will be grass next year junior!!
    Okay, on with the Ebonics translator:

Yo bus dis, Linda! How do ya suppose dat ya iz going ta smoke muh ma ass on-line wiff Halo dis here summer? I already see ya getting uh little soft on us...it almost seems dat ya gots kind o' uh wimpy non-ninja side ta ya. What'sup wiff dat?

It'sall pimp-tight in da hood, though, little champ. You gotta love da trash jive! an don't make me pull mah gat!

Originally posted by Maximus

Okay, on with the Ebonics translator:

Yo bus dis, Linda! How do ya suppose dat ya iz going ta smoke muh ma ass on-line wiff Halo dis here summer? I already see ya getting uh little soft on us...it almost seems dat ya gots kind o' uh wimpy non-ninja side ta ya. What'sup wiff dat?

It'sall pimp-tight in da hood, though, little champ. You gotta love da trash jive! an don't make me pull mah gat!

WTF???? ??!!!:o

Good one Maxi-pad-imus!!

If you want me to translate foe ya den here it goes:
    you basically said Ninja Jubei is yo daddy and you want to be just like me when you grow up!

Thread Information